Forum

ctf_turbine_pro_rc4 (updated)

Created 27th April 2014 @ 19:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

hozi

powerz!

Imho this map need more (or big) ammo kits.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from hozi

Imho this map need more (or big) ammo kits.

Yeah, the map needs them, but people are afraid that it will promote engi and/or heavy on mid strats.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Main seems to be lacking ammo (the main route to the intel room) so I might add an ammo pack next to the health on the platform.

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
Yeah, the map needs them, but people are afraid that it will promote engi and/or heavy on mid strats.

If you let an engie setup a strong sentry on mid (a 5v6 in your favor while he’s building), and considering that the Wrangler and Rescue Ranger are banned, you are either being overly passive, having a bad day, or are being rolled already.

Despite not being a very big map, Turbine is pretty stingy when it comes to ammunition, even inside the bases.

KaZzy

This map is shit. She didn’t left the map pool for nothing so why do you want to put it back ? No ammo in banana but they got ammo on mid so spam isn’t balanced.

Good map, really like it :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from KaZzy

This map is shit. She didn’t left the map pool for nothing so why do you want to put it back ? No ammo in banana but they got ammo on mid so spam isn’t balanced.

I don’t know why you’d try and hold banana.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
I don’t know why you’d try and hold banana.

he wants to div

Oupa

Nave

I can be harsh from time to time but always honest so i have to admit i enjoyed the modifications on the map it seems it makes it more fast paced with the all disability people modifications ramps everywhere but still not sure if its a good map ctf map for the season map pool.
Also why the fuck isn’t there a dropdown from vents the the big door area? epic flanking plays will appear like granary dropdown.

Last edited by Oupa,

Popcorp

Good map, but kinda boring for a Scout :P

Needs more Ammo packs, kinda lack of them on Mid :(

Btw, the best thing was me and my friend spamming Intel (dropping intel to each other), that’s the most funniest thing about CTF :D

rytis

PrettyGay

apart from the lack of ammo packs this map is sexy as fuck

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Popcorp

most funniest

pls no :<

Kaneco

I liked the map as well from the 2 games I played, but I still dont think turbine design (overall) doesn’t fit my ideal one for ctf… The map is too closed or “indoors” for me. I would love to try a few other upcoming ctf maps.

Also would love to try that HL map I saw a few seasons ago where you deliver the intel to the enemy base not yours or at least one of the same kind. I feel there’s so much potential for ctf in this game and the current map pool (6s and HL alike) is not giving it enough chance.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

you have got to add more ammo packs

Pistolvania

I enjoyed the map a lot yesterday. Mid fights aren’t still completely figured out, but pushing and defending requires a bit of teamwork. Holding mid while pushing intel for example takes a bit of coordination, since there’s 4 ways into middle.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »