cp_sunshine (5CP)

Created 7th September 2013 @ 03:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

looks amazing!

Swedish Santa

I have had numerous mixes on sunshine now. Real epic map, has everything: multiple rollout possibilities, lobbies, places to trickjump from (like the lighthouse itself), 2 main flanks, high grounds, sniper sightlines, obstacles to hide and be sneaky and least but definitely not least is the style of the map. This map is pure beauty!

I see no reason why this map should NOT be in season 17 (or maybe in HL as well, but I have not played a hl mix on this map yet)

I suggest that our administrators test this map and put this on the map poll vote for s17

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Agreed, there should totally be a cp sunshine cup!

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Opinions of this map in HL?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I’d say this map is probably better for HL, it feels a little too big for 6v6. Put it in the HL pug map rotation maybe?

Bona

PMW

I’d like to suggest a medium Health package on mid, like on granary and process, which opens rollout possibilities for demo and roamer, and makes more interesting gameplay.

unu

Quoted from Bona

I’d like to suggest a medium Health package on mid, like on granary and process, which opens rollout possibilities for demo and roamer, and makes more interesting gameplay.

there is one if you do a valley rollout.

lune

Map is nice, only thing that annoyed me was the “fence” wall behind choke that connects to market

Overall it’s not that good in 6v6, the mid is too open, like its hard to really do something on the mid, more likely a hl map yup. yes it looks like process but in process you have a open mid on this one there is two huge rocks and a huge tower to block everything from spam to jumps.

-Andreas

.Selo

woops

Last edited by .Selo,

.Selo

Quoted from Andreas

Overall it’s not that good in 6v6, the mid is too open

Quoted from Andreas

[…]but in process you have a open mid

wat

Quoted from .Selo

[…]
[…]

wat

Just bad, i dont see the point at mid

Last edited by Andreas,

fyR

I really dislike it, looks too old fashioned :/

wackey

4SKINGS

Quoted from fyR

I really dislike it, looks too old fashioned :/

How is it old fashioned ?

Droidster

tavi

tbh you’d probably be better off posting feedback on the tf.tv thread, he actively checks there and replies.

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/11931-cp-sunshine-5cp

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »