Forum

Night maps..

Created 16th June 2013 @ 19:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

achy

I don’t know about you guys but im really bord of playing the same maps every season. So I was just thinking what about Badlands, granary and gullywash etc but of a night time. Add some flood lights here and there. Just an idea.

MARIANO

Give me “cl_force_enemy_color” cvar then we can talk about night skyboxes etc.

rviens

Quoted from achy

I don’t know about you guys but im really bord of playing the same maps every season. So I was just thinking what about Badlands, granary and gullywash etc but of a night time. Add some flood lights here and there. Just an idea.

… What does it change? It’s the same map, just at night time, only the visuals change which doesn’t really do anything…

Yet I do agree that we should really get some new maps into the map pool, it gets boring to play the same maps over and over again. You could argue there is time needed to get into the maps and to actually discover strategies related to those maps, therefore they are changed up less frequently, but I still want some new maps. I don’t know if there are any good ones, because well, I haven’t seen a good one presented since Process.

JohnnyZ

Sexy

TF2 scene is freezed on 5 maps :-(. I don’t see problem to play warmfront, obscure, quay, metalworks etc. Everyone hate some map, but it’s normal.
WE ARE SCARED OF NEW THINGS

achy

I just thought that there is not going to be a season without the “default” maps, so why not change at least the skyboxes. variety is the spice of life right?

Sheepsi

SOAS

maybe gravelpit back?

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Sheepsi

maybe gravelpit back?

da

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from rviens

[…] lalalalalalala alkgharbar.

T-Mac

DA!

snake is day map and it’s still too dark

Leif

Change skyboxes -> profit.
Also yes back gpit.

Blinky

Ye, say no to shiny skyboxes

frixx

LG

Quoted from Sheepsi

maybe gravelpit back?

how about no

ash

(Legend)
:D

I would like a rainbow coloured gay pride season, and another one full of glitter and flying unicorns (childish, not gay this time).

taro

Quoted from ash

I would like a rainbow coloured gay pride season, and another one full of glitter and flying unicorns (childish, not gay this time).

MARIANO

Quoted from JohnnyZ

TF2 scene is freezed on 5 maps :-(. I don’t see problem to play warmfront, obscure, quay, metalworks etc. Everyone hate some map, but it’s normal.
WE ARE SCARED OF NEW THINGS

No, You’re wrong. Admins scared prem div players because they cry like babies after every mappool change.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »