Forum

cp_gullywash_pro

Created 13th February 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 Next »

Taimou

the map makes me too sleepy

Edd

T2P

when i first played gullywash i thought it was an awful map.

After actually playing it properly and making / adjusting tactics for it, I enjoy it more than I do badlands and the majority of the maps in the map pool.

Arnold

DAKKA

always glad to hear nova :)

Geten

I’m kinda baffled that people don’t like this more than they do. It’s fun and varied and a refreshing alternative to granlands.

People sure like to crawl back to the comfortable whomb. My favourite is how so many teams, from suspicious Russian mixes to full teams, refuse to play gravelpit at all. Enough ranting. I hope gullywash will get a better acceptance in time.

I like this map, but a there are a lot of better maps in my eyes.

ih

it’s nice and very fast. we love it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Starting to like it more and more :)

F2

Danmark

I have played this quite a few times lately and I find it fun and fast – definitely better than freight, fastlane, well, etc.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from F2

I have played this quite a few times lately and I find it fun and fast – definitely better than freight, fastlane, well, etc.

Yeah. Better than most maps. The maps I enjoy the most are Badlands, Granary, Gravelpit and Gullywash :).

alfa

Great map for scout

Last edited by alfa,

dauk

Quoted from alfa

Great map for scout

yeah you can feel the ‘scoutish’ atmosphere with all those rocks and little hills in which you get easily stuck.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from dauk

[…]

yeah you can feel the ‘scoutish’ atmosphere with all those rocks and little hills in which you get easily stuck.

It’s precisely those rocks and little hills which make it scoutish by cutting off the explosive damage radius. It’s a bug with the engine that stops the damage from transferring around an object correctly. Valve still haven’t fixed it – even a rocket placed on a 2 inch lip, such as badlands main at final will totally cut off the backside of the explosion – retarded.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

It’s precisely those rocks and little hills which make it scoutish by cutting off the explosive damage radius. It’s a bug with the engine that stops the damage from transferring around an object correctly. Valve still haven’t fixed it – even a rocket placed on a 2 inch lip, such as badlands main at final will totally cut off the backside of the explosion – retarded.

Uhuh. It’s those little ledges also make it easier for soldiers to kill the scouts. Scouts bump into them when dodging and can’t move as freely when they are being juggled. It’s not good or bad for a scout. It’s a nice map to scout on because of the jumps you can do @ mid.

I love how you turn everything into a”n “omgomgomg soldier UP :*(” argument.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Uhuh. It’s those little ledges also make it easier for soldiers to kill the scouts. Scouts bump into them when dodging and can’t move as freely when they are being juggled. It’s not good or bad for a scout. It’s a nice map to scout on because of the jumps you can do @ mid.

I love how you turn everything into a”n “omgomgomg soldier UP :*(” argument.

are you out of your fucking mind.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

are you out of your fucking mind.

No, so I guess it must be you then. For every little ledge you are talking about there are at least 2 deathtraps for scouts on that map.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 39 Next »