Forum

cp_foundry

Created 16th December 2011 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

Tornf4lk

cc//

I enjoy playing this map, but whenever I have played it things have gone so slowly too. the map is also really big and I keep forgetting which point is mid because they all seem to be. spawns could be better but otherwise a great map.

There is no doubt this map has flaws. But I would pick it over a couple of maps in the current map pool for next season. With some tweaks and improvements this map is easily up there with the other 3 official maps.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Mid is fine,
Second too big an area
Last undefendable

Magus Knight

[GG2]

I haven’t played on foundry with 6v6 yet, but here’s my theorycrafting:
I feel like the fight between mid and 2/4 is more important than the midfight
last needs the defending team to regain 2/4 asap because the points are so close
should be much easier to defend last and attack 2/4 with competitive respawn times and smaller healthpacks
I’m interested to see how 6v6 on foundry plays out, I know it will be different than standard comp CP maps

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Mid is fine,
Second too big an area
Last undefendable

Run pyro + heavy. Wipe enemy team :<

SpleeT

C.LIONS

If this map will be in s11 i will remove my tf2.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

map is actually kinda good. needs some tweaks.

for once I believe people dont know how to play this map yet. I feel like it needs more time in order to find the sweetspots etc.

when it comes to last I kinda like it. cause it SHOULD be hard to defend without the uber. Badlands last plays like that and we all like that yeh?

tldr: needs more playing

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Really didn’t enjoy this map
Scout feels too powerful on mid and second
Middle is too large
Maybe it was just watching the same map for 2 hours straight, but it just felt like a slog and I was glad that the enemy team left so I didn’t have to play again.

Paria

Rob1

This map is too flat, it makes it too much of a scout map, and sniper. Reminds me Freight in a way, with even less heights.

Thought this map would be good, but after all I really didn’t enjoyed it.

Last edited by Paria,

sick map, s11 foundry plz
also kinda good for kritz since on 2nd point or even middle there is a lot of open space for some long range kritz sticky

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

sick map!

Forsak3n

S

playable

Fucking love it, definitely playable. Can be slow but allows for some fast pushes as well.

huhystah

Lovely map indeed. Loved every bit of it :)

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from SpleeT

If this map will be in s11 i will remove my tf2.

Cool.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »