Forum

ctf_turbine_pro_rc1

Created 22nd February 2011 @ 16:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Septique

Thx man. Also your youtube link doesn’t work, atleast for me.

Mark

Phase

Fix the stuff I said :(

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

Fix youtube link. Sorry guys. :]

Last edited by bon,

M0re

Quoted from RaCio

[…]A visible slope would be better then an invisible one to be honest.

yes it can be visible, I just meant the placement when describing it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can we experiment with making the “banana” door only usable by the defenders. Every single round starts with sending 1 scout left and 1 scout right because you want to get the enemy intel + have to block enemy scout. Not really an improvement for the mid fight. Will also make it harder to sneak out after a back cap. If you find it to rigorous you can also but it on a 30 second timer so we can have an actual mid fight first :P.

longas

Quoted from Koeitje

Can we experiment with making the “banana” door only usable by the defenders. Every single round starts with sending 1 scout left and 1 scout right because you want to get the enemy intel + have to block enemy scout. Not really an improvement for the mid fight. Will also make it harder to sneak out after a back cap. If you find it to rigorous you can also but it on a 30 second timer so we can have an actual mid fight first :P.

Let the other team send 1 scout to intel room and use your 2 scouts to fight in mid, win in a 6vs5 and then kill the scout who is behind you.

I love this new version, gj.

Last edited by longas,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from longas

[…]

Let the other team send 1 scout to intel room and use your 2 scouts to fight in mid, win in a 6vs5 and then kill the scout who is behind you.

I love this new version, gj.

Even when a team wins a mid fight the other team quite often gets a cap out (all depends on the # people dead). The big reason for that banana + door is to make it easier to push out back into middle.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2