Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

rivard

s1l

We won our div.

we’ve hardly training obscure and freight for 2 weeks and after match nga was kicked from etf2l :D furthermore, this changed all teams placement in our division

i wanna say thx to ogse and I Gladiatori for exciting games

.____________.

From the second this season was even planned: lineup issues, lag issues, technical problems, lineup issues and more lineup issues. Rage, rage, more lineup issues, rage, ragequit empathy and now im free of this horrible game. Awesome season.

SfynX

T2P

really enjoyed my time at k^m. very worthwhile season especially for div1.

looking forward to s8!

el 7 de españa

Many changes in the roster and discussions about tactics, we managed to get up at the end of the season but too late, so at the end we ended 3rd.

Not bad, but we could have ended better :)

GangsterAlgot

Our season started with 7 players in our team. It ended with 7 players + fisk and FF63. I don’t know if you could end your season any better.

Regarding the matches I’d say meh/meh-

Started in d4, ended in d2 =]

Our team folded. Worse than every tiny little loss of yours, but life goes on.

freakz

[8U]

Looking forward to S8 already, hoping to do good there ofc. ;)

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Team epx^ came 2nd of div5D

We didn’t do this without luck…but still we had our unlucky patches aswell, so it balances itself out. Start of the season we had our usual roster problems with everyone thinking we were gonna fold. But then along came a golden oldie from epx’s past and saro rejoined from BotD and brought along razzle aswell. Coming from a div 6 team into a div 5 team they showed they were easily in the right place and will be so in div 4 aswell.

I really hope 9m get promoted aswell, great guys and always a very hard match when playing against them (although we did win so we should come 2nd :P). And after all, the best make their own luck ;)

infussle

had an epiphany

Fodi

Considering that we had 4players in the squad after week2, the results aint that bad. Pity that half of our division dropped and we got a major penalty, but the games we could actually play were intense so we had a great fun. I hope we’ll be able to play a lot more then this season, with a fresh, dedicated lineup.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

One romanian team played this season, next one there will be 2 or more ;)

the bm man

k^m

Started in div3 ended in div6 D:

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Won 5 of our furst 6 maps, including being the only team to beat our division winners. Great start – then rage, people quitting, After Effects stealing 2 of our best players and then folding as we found replacements (then telling them ‘no you can’t fucking come back you traitorous bastards’ – love you really :D). And one the teams we beat folded…

After that we lost maps we didn’t practise on enough, underestimated our opponents too much and raged too much. won 10 and lost 6, a few crucial moments cost us the points we needed to get promoted – team can share the blame like I dropped a uber during a lag spike on Turbine and they won it 8-7. Or we lost 1-0 on Obscure with 2 minutes to go…or RCTIC not allowing a pause when one of our players dropped at the start of Freight, so by the time we got a merc in we were 3-0 down and game over (thanks, great sports).

Finished 4th.

Some bits were fun – I didn’t mind us losing against nice opponents like LZ, K.I.F.F, Aces so I wish you guys good luck in S8.

I am not bitter about it……..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Voff

nwave`

Changed 4 of our players, four of us had never played in div2, we were hoping to stay in div2, and still managing to finish on third place. We are very happy with our performance even though we felt that we could have done alot better. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »