Forum

Project "community"

Created 11th April 2010 @ 11:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

yin

i made myself some minds about a new cup project and wanna post it in here:

sooooo my idea was to maybe do another 6vs6 cup but with specials in it,
so everybody can register for that cup and (if etf2l and you guys would be interested) at the end date all the guys which were interested get mixed, that means the teams are random people playing together.

+ of that is that every skill lvl could play with each other so people can learn and teach others :x

and the maps wouldnt be badlands or granary. i would prefer to check out new maps which were posted in this map forum or already been played maps which arent that famous :p

+ of that is people dont have tactis and need to rly PLAY with EACH other :D

its jsut a idea so dont be to harsh :x

tell me what you guys think about it

Last edited by yin,

sounds nice :D

ups

The matches might be very imbalanced at times, but I like the idea :)

yin

at the mixes of guys the admins could handle it liek this so not 2 div1 peoples in one team – if they even are interested :D-

haze-e

is good!

Random Teams are random!

I like it, new maps would be fine, too!

Morty

RG

good idea. we’ll see what happens

shape

maybe do it in a way where one player of each divison has to be in a team. i.e. 1 player from div1, 1 from div2 etc

Last edited by shape,

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from shape

maybe do it in a way where one player of each divison has to be in a team. i.e. 1 player from div1, 1 from div2 etc

What if all of div6 apply but none of div1?

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Like I said before:
+1 I like the idea

yin

Quoted from Chaos

[…]What if all of div6 apply but none of div1?

will see i jsut posted my idea so :>

Dav1dd

2ne1

Nice idea, similar structure to pickups but would almost certainly be more enjoyable and competetive because of the cup structure

Xabi

Good idea :)

hoppi

TIDS

Quoted from Chaos

[…]What if all of div6 apply but none of div1?

even if they would there are way more div 6 players then div1 ;). its just not possible that every teams gets a div1 player and it could be a waste of time at least for some of the div1/2 players. but nice idea should be continued to work on something like this

archy

we may have dreams of fun cups as long as we want, but as long as no admin aproves that the league will host such an event, our dreams will not be fulfilled :p

an admin reply on this thread would be cool.

edit: oh and yeah: its a pretty interesting idea imo. could bring in some fresh wind.

Last edited by archy,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

the biggest problem i see is language barriers. Otherwise i like the idea and i would play :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »