Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

Gobi

WSB?

Quoted from Keeper

@ gobi: you can´t compare some funwars with real results which you would have against a team in an official match.

back to topic: it is some kind of strange, but i think we can´t change the decision of the admins anyway. but i also think that there are some teams which are much better than idk.frog

Mkay keeper you genius, so none of the screenshots given to the admins are usefull because it’s not officials… So how would you rank a new team ?

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Wow, i actually agree with demourge for once :D

Flinn

pLine
-Hf-

That was an official match btw, and as he said, i think it’s not necessary to give the others screenshots (including d3 & d2 teams), we already gave it to etf2l’s admins.

GL to idk?frog, great guys, but i am agree with Demourge (<3).

Last edited by Flinn,

Gobi

WSB?

Demourge, etf2l needs admins, so… GOGOGO !

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Gobi

Demourge, etf2l needs admins, so… GOGOGO !

I think my fanbase would be rather disappointed if I would make this move. Especially since there’s a few admins in etf2l that aren’t quite fond of me.

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

@ gobi: i think you are right btw, but i think you should rank a team for their last officials in a season or in some other leagues ( which is actually really strange, when i look at the last results idk.frog had in season 6) it is also strange that idk.frog was put in div 1 with the reason that they have still the same lineup and have played very stable compared to teams like MR. or Notag for example… so it is really strange that idk.frog played at least only 3 matches last season and also lose the match against px.
i´m really confused now :D

Good luck to idk? Frog, but they weren’t the best choice nor the most logical choice imo.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Good luck to idk? Frog, but they weren’t the best choice nor the most logical choice imo.

+1

Keeper: idk?frog did not play last season in etf2l, it wasn’t the same team at all.

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

they had 3 matches last season: against HH and the elite sausages and that´s it..and it was nearly the same lineup..

idk.frog in div 1 makes no sense at all

Last edited by Keeper,

HH stayed in their spawn during the game.

http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cp_granary00045.jpg
http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cp_fastlane00033.jpg

Sure, it was the same line up.

Quoted from Keeper

they had 3 matches last season: against HH and the elite sausages and that´s it..and it was nearly the same lineup..

We took the team page of old idk? Gold (removed all of their members and added us) but div3 teams decided to boycott us because they thought that was a bad decision to put a div2 team instead of a div3 team. So we decided to drop (i mean, HH² stayed in ths spawn during the 2 maps of our match) because of the reactions of teams in the division.
And for some results, just have a look at our esportsheaven recent matchs and wireplay.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Keeper

Incorrect.

idk? frog were dropped from season 6 under the hijack rule that was created because of the circumstances in which they sneaked into the league. See the rules page for further explanation if required. They took the spot that the second idk? team had in the league, replacing them with their current french lineup. The team did not complete a game in the league because they were dropped by our admin team.

Just thought I’d clear that up for you :)

Edit: HH did indeed stay in their spawn for the game, there was a great little video made about it – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK6F_V4MsTw&fmt=22, from this thread – http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-7326/?recent=123642.

Last edited by d2m,

Gobi

WSB?

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I think my fanbase would be rather disappointed if I would make this move. Especially since there’s a few admins in etf2l that aren’t quite fond of me.

A good system is a system where the deciders have differents points of view and discuss to find solutions that most people would agreed.
As Anderson said :
” the outcome resulted in idk frog being picked unanimously with 2 admins abstaining.”

That means the etf2l system is not working coz most of the d2 teams disagree with the vote.
Then don’t give a fuck with admins that don’t like you and try to do your best for the community.
What about that ?

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

who tf is idk? frog, we played those guys, what…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »