Forum

Season 7 - Official Predictions Thread

Created 8th February 2010 @ 11:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

Quoted from r1k

[…]

Wasnt it Royality?

I think Royality technically folded before the season fully started.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Snyyppis

Div1

Div4c: snuke

yay!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Div 1

1st – TCM
2nd Digi
3rd PwR

Most Surprising team – Team Digi

Division 6L – I’ll decide after LZ game with us tonight :P

frixx

LG

6k – Team Effects :D

Quoted from Hildreth

Division 6L – I’ll decide aftr LZ game with us tonight :P

guess that’s known now ;)

spade

IDM.
KZ

As i see at the moment, most of the predictions are quite inaccurate.
except from the most of div1 and div2 predictions.

Last edited by spade,

irfx

EPA

Quoted from spade

As i see at the moment, most of the predictions are quite inaccurate.

As always tbh (:

The8thMusketeer

fm

“In ETF2L so far, the Vertex first team have beaten Gspot and Grognasse (who have since dropped), and on Sunday we hilariously lost to Fragmative. A bit of a wake-up call, that we can’t smash the hell out of a team in PCWs repeatedly and expect them to roll over in a league game, even if we are playing badly.”

This quote was taken from Vertex’s homepage and it made my day. Don’t you just love teams that judge the opponents skill level from a pcw. It’s not like an official match is a big deal. You should never prepare for it and always hope for the best. The Practice Clan War is just to make you feel good and never try new stuff.

I sincerely wish good luck to Vertex and hope they try not to underestimate the rest of the opponents in our div. They are a really good team and no wander a lot of people voted for them.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from The8thMusketeer

“In ETF2L so far, the Vertex first team have beaten Gspot and Grognasse (who have since dropped), and on Sunday we hilariously lost to Fragmative. A bit of a wake-up call, that we can’t smash the hell out of a team in PCWs repeatedly and expect them to roll over in a league game, even if we are playing badly.”

This quote was taken from Vertex’s homepage and it made my day. Don’t you just love teams that judge the opponents skill level from a pcw. It’s not like an official match is a big deal. You should never prepare for it and always hope for the best. The Practice Clan War is just to make you feel good and never try new stuff.

I sincerely wish good luck to Vertex and hope they try not to underestimate the rest of the opponents in our div. They are a really good team and no wander a lot of people voted for them.

LOL

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

What relevance does it have to this thread? I’m allowed to state my own personal opinion on our team website. We’re playing badly at the moment and you took full advantage. I’m perfectly entitled to find the defeat absolutely hilarious though! :D

See the match page comments, I congratulated you for winning. Well done again :)

Edit: I genuinely didn’t mean it to be offensive towards your team pal, so if you took it that way – I apologise.

Edd

T2P

d2m, can i have your autograph please? :D

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from d2m

I genuinely didn’t mean it to be offensive towards your team pal, so if you took it that way – I apologise.

If a team turned around after a close match which you won in a hard-earned victory and said “hahahahaha we actually lost to you guys hahahahahahahahaha like seriously hahahahahaha”, what would you say? :D

Edit: Censorship
Edit2: Apparently “Fuck off being a cock on the forum, prick.”

Last edited by Vali,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

If it had been said as blatantly as that, then obviously being on the other team I’d be offended. However, it was not meant in that manner and like I said, I apologise if it caused offence because my meaning was not clear. I was writing an update on how the various Vertex teams were doing, and I simply found it amusing that we had lost after many people’s expectations were that we would win the match, and I wanted to give my team a wake up call.

The fragmative guys are cool, especially stew. I have zero reasons to insult them intentionally. :]

This thread is not the place for off-topic discussion with no relevance to the forum, so let’s leave it for predictions. Many thanks!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

e-bully D2M… fag.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

i predict team vertex to win div3b.

””

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »