Forum

Attitudes/Whatever....

Created 24th November 2009 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

SfynX

T2P

If you dont like the maps etc then dont play them unless your oponent agrees. Yes tf2 has some good maps yet we still play the main 2 (bad/gran)

freight/well/gully/obscure

Freight is fine, got no issues, i think itl put people off because of trains etc but other than that no problems.

Well is boring, everyones played it alot and do tf2 justice i feel. i say a big remake is in order.

For me Gullywash is kinda gay, the middle isnt that good because of the kinda retarded cylinder block in the middle of it which is pointless.

the only one i like is obscure, theres just nothing wrong with it, altho i hate the last points architecure (sry byte), i think a swamp/desert version would suffice.

Last edited by SfynX,

If you dont like the maps etc then dont play them unless your oponent agrees. Yes tf2 has some good maps yet we still play the main 2 (bad/gran)

freight/well/gully/obscure

Freight is fine, got no issues, i think itl put people off because of trains etc but other than that no problems.

Well is boring, everyones played it alot and do tf2 justice i feel. i say a big remake is in order.

For me Gullywash is kinda gay, the middle isnt that good because of the kinda retarded cylinder block in the middle of it which is pointless.

the only one i like is obscure, theres just nothing wrong with it, altho i hate the last points architecure (sry byte), i think a swamp/desert version would suffice.

I find well to be a great map. Could very well be because I like playing Heavy :3 I also like the epic backcaps you can do on well. I love freight, I agree with you on gullywash’s middle point and on Obscure’s last point.

ilike2spin

RLM

Those back caps tend to happen alot less when you play at the level empathy is playing at I think, and so it makes it a map were you get long stalemate periods before managing to push successfully.

I dislike badlands cause im always dying :'(

I do understand why well isnt favorised at higher divs, but on the other hand it supports different classlineups, so if someone would create an updated well it’d be awesome.
But in the end, dont play fags which are refusing to play maps. It can happen once, if someone has an official he wants to play special maps, but i dont think every single leaguewar consists of blands/gran.
We still can only vote a map 3 times. if a team can only play granlands, they are fucked, their problem.

yukon, fastlane […] great maps.

Fail.

Complain to valve for not featuring/releasing new, better 5CP maps, not the players for being idiots. It’s what people do. So yes, agreed but not gonna change that with a forumpost.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

agron

Relic

Dignitas courtesy: Quit after 20 mins because bybben wasn’t playing and agron suddenly cba after going a couple of rounds down, not bothering to play the next map despite us having an official straight after.

Sup aggerz :D

:D

team dunc: Get mad bcus the aggerz destroys you with the demo. Then complain “you’re not playing properly” and quit the server.

sup dunc :D

dunc

infs
dp.

What Agron :D Did that actually happen? I’ve never played against you as demo? I’ve played with you many a time and witnessed the potent raw masculinity that you projected forth in that role, but I’m not sure I’ve been a victim?

Squeak

/me gets popcorn of the sweet variety

These maps are discussed all the time, most usual thing is one map per team, tell each other beforehand if you can only play one. Hard to comphend for some teams obviously! :P

agron

Relic

I was so beastly and full of manlyness you quit in warmup time (turbine) :D
edit: actually it was the first 2 mins, I OWNED numlocked in a pine fight yo.

Kaboom. Hmm, now i must take my leave and find darn/rebeli and get to the ferry, and die a bloody death in Stockholm tomorrow. cya.

Last edited by agron,

dunc

infs
dp.

Ohhh yeah I think I remember that. Don’t blame us for that, you were being complete knobs :D

Enjoy DH my lover!

Last edited by dunc,

Randdalf

(0v0)

Yukon’s actually pretty fun… just a little hectic at the middle.

elma

-HH²-

play on your server and choose your map first if they complain kick them till you get a clan that will play

hatE

YOYO\'

“Well is boring, everyones played it alot and do tf2 justice i feel. i say a big remake is in order.”

i lol’d … If you havent been around since the grand opening of TF2 and the etf2l / pickup scene then you have no right to piss on well. Its a great map, its just that major division 1-2 clans fear that the maps with setup times allows “even starts” its more balanced so to say.

In granary, badlands, obscure its all about rushing the third point which sucks in my opinion. If you face a team that cannot compete with your speed of movement it wont do them any better that you control the third point within 25 seconds of the round.

And its probably one of the few maps except fastlane that really allows a heavy to be useful.

Last edited by hatE,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Well granary used to have gates, but now I don’t think anyone would prefer the gated version over current version

agron

Relic

Well granary used to have gates, but now I don’t think anyone would prefer the gated version over current version

the 1st grana didnt have gates. Valve adde dem then later realized their mistake. Ps. Thanks dunc

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »