Forum

Suggestion

Created 27th September 2009 @ 18:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

fJack

k^m

Add a ‘founded on’ date to each clan page for clarity. At the moment you could check when their leader joined, but when the state of a team is in flux the leader isn’t always a founding member.

Yay/nay?

JimmyB

FNR!

Yay!

GangsterAlgot

I like it, brings some e-penis to the older and more stable clans.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Yay! Large e-peen for us!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

This has been discussed before afaik. ETF2L has in no way stored this data in the past, so we would not be able to display it for any currently existing teams. So at this stage, implementing this would be kinda pointless.

dougiie

CotC

well, I dont think its any harm in doing it, just leave it there as an option for CL, and they can add their founded date if they like :)

Funkeh

DStM

well, I dont think its any harm in doing it, just leave it there as an option for CL, and they can add their founded date if they like :)

Which they can already do (in the description box) on their team page.

dougiie

CotC

Which they can already do (in the description box) on their team page.

facepalm! :(

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Surely there’s no harm in starting to track the newer teams now?

Eventually more and more of the teams would then have it, those who are older most likely do have seasonal results then, so you can atleast have a rough judgement; where as new teams (perhaps who even missed/didn’t get a spot in the latest season) will have some information regarding it?

Add A Reply Pages: 1