Forum

tf_ctf_bonus_time ?

Created 2nd September 2009 @ 21:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lassizci

on a horse

Hi,

since I haven’t faced much discussion about the cvar and the rules aren’t updated either I wanted to know whether the default (10) is used or will it be disabled (0)?

10 seconds crit for the whole capping team pretty much spoils turbine :I

GangsterAlgot

I pretty much assume this is gonna be disabled. If it isn’t i’ll never play ctf again. ever.

n00ne

Pretty much yes , it’s pretty much a pretty much stupid feature. I pretty much hate crits. <3

matOo

i know it sux :(

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Some rules and our config will be updated this week, probably Friday. And it will include the tf_ctf_bonus_time, set to 0.

Waebi

‹Con›

20 i hope.
edit: dayum.

iQue

keso

We played a turbine scrim a few days ago where we forgot to disable crits in the config, it went fine in the beginning but it’s rather insane when you know how to take advantage of it. Free kritzkrieg for everyone basically.

GeaR

Epsilon

The last times we played turbine one team was always like “lololol crits”, the other one “turn fucking crits off”.
:D

beta

RaWr ::

5 seconds I think, makes the map faster and more fun for specs :D

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

TBH It should be set to 9001

kaidus

WiK?

Yea we started a turbine game with it set to 10 the other day. Got 2 caps in and it was a complete fail. Giving players an advantage for winning that is otherwise unobtainable is horrible.

tragett

tbh give the other team crits when your team caps

ambra

tbh give the other team crits when your team caps

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/1251837478294.jpg

how about NO CRITS AT ALL

kaidus

WiK?

Who’d have thought of that.

elma

-HH²-

yep if other team time capping right its just a rape fest could end up silly scores

Add A Reply Pages: 1