Forum

New ETF2L Public Server

Created 28th August 2009 @ 20:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

^dazed

The old pub server has gone but there is a new one, i’m writing it here because no one seems to be aware of this change and the server is empty :/

So here is the ip: 213.163.72.214:27015

Please spread the word and get it going again like the old one!

chocolatE :>

just post in one place ok?

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

tbh i want it populated too coz its the best pub server about, so msg where u like :p

AnAkkk

The server is almost dead :(

RaCio

GoT²

If anybody has ideas on how the server can be improved, please let us know :)

I will try to get obscure on the server and put it in the maplist.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The hardest part is usually getting those first few people on.
Need some hardy souls to jump on when its empty.

Perhaps the server could switch to dm_store or something when it was empty and then offer a vote to begin the normal map cycle when 8 people had joined?

That’s not a bad idea.. also bumping this thread a whole lot so people actually take note of the ip/remember the server exists couldn’t hurt either :D

Sofa King

i think to improve the server just add some puplic setings as rank, fun sounds and stuf like that

Norrland3000

Write the new ip on the news and promise to hurt people if they dont join.

reCon

Guys write a news and add a Feature.. Maybe the Month Top Player will get a Award for his Profile? Be creative…

ilike2spin

RLM

The hardest part is usually getting those first few people on.
Need some hardy souls to jump on when its empty.

Perhaps the server could switch to dm_store or something when it was empty and then offer a vote to begin the normal map cycle when 8 people had joined?

How’d you come up with that one?
I love the idea :)

another good way to populate an empty server is to award first players to join temporary VIP-ish features
like for instance first five or so people to join the server get reserved slot, their vote in mapvoting/kickvoting/whatevervoting gets higher value than that of a standard player, that kinda stuff.. – just for the following 48 hours or so

I’ve seen this plugin ages ago on a UK public and it has never gone empty during daytime

Last edited by forcenet,

Wow that’s a really clever idea, I wonder how hard it would be to implement :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1