Forum

scout crosshair ?

Created 25th August 2009 @ 23:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Rele

can I have default crosshair with different color? :o

yeah lol that would be nice

I’d like to have the quake one, dot with circle around. Valve should allow us to add custom crosshairs ourselves tbh :(

minimoose

There is no “best” crosshair for Scout/Solly/Demo/whatever. Just use the one that you like best. It really doesnt matter, you wont hit better with a different crosshair. Its more like a placebo.

Placebo’s can still help you improve, and I would disagree that different crosshairs don’t make you hit more ;) You just need a crosshair that you can keep track of, I like the circular one with a whole in the middle, except for when I’m sniping.

Yea but they only improve you “in your head”. They dont make you perform better like eg an aimbot would :P

Well thats the point, placebo’s can make you think you will be better at something and since you believe it it can make you play better. Anyway, it’s not even a placebo effect, if I have a cross hair which is massive I’m not going to be able to track where I’m aiming, if it’s too small then I have the same problem just for a different reason.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3