Forum

scout crosshair ?

Created 25th August 2009 @ 23:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tony

what’s the best crosshair scout and could you tell me the number of the scale and color :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

pink, 70 and the circle with a hole (1680×1050). But many people love a small pink/white dot. Could prob go smaller than 70, but with m0re’s config it’s not a circle anymore then :P.

Abunai

defaulttttt

Qun

GoT<3

cl_crosshair_file "crosshair5"
cl_crosshair_scale "15"
cl_crosshair_red "0"
cl_crosshair_green "255"
cl_crosshair_blue "255"

Skyride

DUCS

Personally I run the small circular crosshair at scale 32 with it colured cyan on 1920×1200.

I like that setup as it seems to work well for all classes in general, and playing medic as main you find that you tend to flick classes constantly when not in a match.

saiboat

it doesnt matter if your mouse settings and graphic settings are correct

Slash

I use a green dot with a hole at size 3 or something (talking about Valve Multiplayer settings). 1680×1050

Rele

There is no “best” crosshair for Scout/Solly/Demo/whatever. Just use the one that you like best. It really doesnt matter, you wont hit better with a different crosshair. Its more like a placebo.

iQue

keso

Just use anything, it doesn’t really matter. I like default.

Pyle

I got a big green cross !

It’s like an old school arcade !

bennY

dp.

+1

Ino

dp.
dp.

+1

+1

There is no “best” crosshair for Scout/Solly/Demo/whatever. Just use the one that you like best. It really doesnt matter, you wont hit better with a different crosshair. Its more like a placebo.

this

also, 80% large cyan plus (model 7)

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

pink, 70 and the circle with a hole (1680×1050). But many people love a small pink/white dot. Could prob go smaller than 70, but with m0re’s config it’s not a circle anymore then :P.

That’s what panfrie uses!

Anyways, I use, like, the dot, strong white (colors 255), smallest size.

Tony

thanks for the comments :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »