Forum

Weapon Poll Confusion

Created 21st August 2009 @ 10:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

read gryzors post, it explains why every new weapon now needs a poll to avoid death threats at admins.

Yeah I understand, my post was more towards those who decided they would vote Limit 0 to any of those weapons.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

read gryzors post, it explains why every new weapon now needs a poll to avoid death threats at admins.

All admins need is a bit of fucking common sense both in dealing with unlocks and community members.
Don’t ban or limit weapons that clearly aren’t game breaking and don’t ban community members for three months for saying “Die admins” when you make a terrible decision.

Fuckwits!

iQue

keso

Don’t ban or limit weapons that clearly aren’t game breaking and don’t ban community members for three months for saying “Die admins” when you make a terrible decision.

I believe it was a bit more personal than that

Just allow everything. TWL did it, and that was not a 5 minute decision. Right, some people can be a bit childish and rage at any unlock that kill them, but none of these are as gamebreaking as the sandman, which is rigthfully banned.

Skyride

DUCS

All admins need is a bit of fucking common sense both in dealing with unlocks and community members.
Don't ban or limit weapons that clearly aren't game breaking and don't ban community members for three months for saying "Die admins" when you make a terrible decision.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I believe it was a bit more personal than that

Here is the newspost.
Search the page for “cubeth” and fear for your life.
Just a 3 month ban with appeal rejected.
Fuck a jesus! :D

/derail

kaidus

WiK?

What? People were seriously confused by this poll? Damn berserker you know some dumb shits :/.

What? People were seriously confused by this poll? Damn berserker you know some dumb shits :/.

how can it not be confusing when both sides can claim to win the poll?

cubeth

rda

braffle won the poll

Skoberget

Gurka*

I think that I personally missvoted on one or more of them because my brain thinks of limit 0 as if there would be no limit… Too much coding perhaps where 0 usually means “no”.
This even thought I knew what 0 meant – but sometimes the brain doesn’t want to think before clicking.

Puppets

I think that I personally missvoted on one or more of them because my brain thinks of limit 0 as if there would be no limit… Too much coding perhaps where 0 usually means “no”.
This even thought I knew what 0 meant – but sometimes the brain doesn’t want to think before clicking.

same here, just woke up and vote, changed the sides and missread something like 0 limmit :( , did just realise it after the 3rd vote

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2