Forum

Italians invading TF2

Created 9th July 2009 @ 11:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Edd

T2P

AH che bello, forse adesso vediamo un nuovo capitolo nella storia italiana! ma senti questi miei fratelli FORZA TORO :)

alfa

Pizza mama mia :DDDD

rtan

-9w-

Yeah we have 2 italian teams in our Div, we’ve beaten one.. now for the next one! :D

Grem

rEJ
TG

Love your avatar r7an.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i hope the same for romanians :D next season

codcrille

Fresh.

I heard Israel has hundreds of mid+ guys and will basically make up the entire div2.

revanxp

Glad to hear that. I’m italian xD

Hansa

.idk?

We encountered the french invasian, guess its now time to ban some Italians!

lol !!11!!

VvodKa

«Gғм»

you suck man !

revanxp

you suck man !

**lie above**

7thDay

Yeah we have 2 italian teams in our Div, we’ve beaten one.. now for the next one! :D

rofl

KaraMong

Basically, kind of a big deal.

Time to get used to this things, italians do it better!

Sabinrenex

yes,another god forsaken nation[whoever heard about italy?!] try to follow in israel’s footsteps. becuase i am generous western person[unlike italy where i bet they dont even drive cars yet,HAHAHA] i wil post some tips for them.

1.play tf2

2.become masters of etf2l and mirc trash talking,i give courses on both at the low low price of 50$ per hour or pizza pepproni from napoli.

3. learn how to support your fellow nation guys by posting in every recruit thread in etf2l under real and false nicks,unite we stand!.

4. when all else faills get the cammora and the cosa nostra to “fix” your enemies before the match.

my friends,your way to the top is set,go for it!

Dogghi

бекон

3. learn how to support your fellow nation guys by posting in every recruit thread in etf2l under real and false nicks,unite we stand!.

lol

Pedman

sextant

Do we have another totti on the way!!??

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »