Created 17th June 2009 @ 16:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

isotop

FLB

+1 for french forum ! :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Can i suggest a seperate forum for nightbox?
And remove his posting permissions for all other forums.

U-die

With all respect to any admins that run this site. But I don’t see the added value of country forums at all. Kinda divides the community up.

Always found the main forum index page nice and straight forward, now it’s will become long ass, and cluttered with all these country forums.

Interesting discussions for the whole community might now end up in the country forums etc.

It’s probably me, but I don’t really see the + sides.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Can i suggest a seperate forum for nightbox?
And remove his posting permissions for all other forums.

haha, we can call it the padded cell.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

guys just give the french peeps a forum……………..on another webiste, the language rlly hearts my eyes, so my docter says :/

drleånn

its a real problem when u see french and your eyes turn into hearts :( im on to you exfane!

Vader_666

+1 for a french forum ! :)

Wobak

Blah!

+1 for french forum :)

gK

Mc\\\'s

guys just give the french peeps a forum……………..on another webiste, the language rlly hearts my eyes, so my docter says :/

gg for the flamefail, thumbs up!

With all respect to any admins that run this site. But I don’t see the added value of country forums at all. Kinda divides the community up.

Always found the main forum index page nice and straight forward, now it’s will become long ass, and cluttered with all these country forums.

Interesting discussions for the whole community might now end up in the country forums etc.

It’s probably me, but I don’t really see the + sides.

+1 to what he says

Shad

+1

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

its funny how all frenchies are shouting”we wantz forumz nao!” but there’s actually not one of you who applies to be a french etf2l admin, so stop crying or apply

bun

True, i have not enough time cos of many project in the pipe, but i would gladly be admin if i could, go some frenches show your not only whiners!

bun

fail double post, can’t del

bun

True, i have not enough time cos of many project in the pipe, but i would gladly be admin if i could, go some frenches show your not only whiners!

Slick

Epsilon

^^ french forum so i can take the shit out of AioR

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »