Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 64 Next »

Glufse

?!

It really isn’t that hard to counter, quit yer whinin

How do I counter vs. very simple 2 shots?

If its so “overpowered” the solution/counter is very easy —– use it yourself

afaik it’s not an unlockable for the soldier or demo class

Good job this is a team based game then isn’t it.

+1

Maybe teamplay isnt something for the best soldier in TF2 :)

RaCio

GoT²

I am NOT in favor of getting banned, so we are on the ‘same side’. But your seriously clueless.

I was obviously being sarcastic ;)

I was giving an extreme example of how adapting can also turn out to make things more boring for people.

I would say FaN limit 1 is a decent compramise. Not because it’s overpowered but simply because it adds diversity to the game. You don’t want to get into a stage where the FaN is simply the weapon of choice for all scouts but at the same time you don’t want the same game where the scattergun is the only weapon scouts can use.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that it will be viable to have both scouts using FAN throughout the whole map? I have seen most teams use only 1 FAN scout at most, so limit 1 will be a bit pointless then.

gK

Mc\\\'s

Well, experienced 2 FaNs on badlands recently (against us) and it was REALLY a pain in the ass. As heavy classes you are pretty much useless on that kind of map (open spaces and heights).

appe

heavy classes: __USELESS__

David

I say we scrap heavy classes and use turtles…. mmmmmmmmm

Ijantis

only if they’re super turtles

Waebi

‹Con›

and ninjas.

kolox

obs.

and ninjas.

mmmm, almost smells like plagiarism :D

Ijantis

and ninjas.

super fun happy family turtle ninjas

jaakkoo

and ninjas.

super fun happy family turtle ninjas

teenage ninja turtles?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

super duper sumos.

Isai

flowerpower/

If I’m scout I do use it. Allows me to dispatch better scouts than me with ease.

Thats what I noticed myself. I went in one game from utterly crap with the scattergun to killing their scouts with ease with the fan. I love it. :D

julieN1

cQr

If I’m scout I do use it. Allows me to dispatch better scouts than me with ease.

Thats what I noticed myself. I went in one game from utterly crap with the scattergun to killing their scouts with ease with the fan. I love it. :D

precisely.

that’s why it needs to be banned. guys with low skill can kill others with so much ease it’s ridiculous.

edit- it’s not a flame towards you, just using your example to make my point.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

So what if the good scouts were to use the FaN? Surely they would rape the lower scouts using it. They have a choice to use it, they are just choosing not to.

I don’t understand what all the fuss is about to be honest. I’ve played all classes against FaN scouts and not really had a problem. Infact, I actually prefer playing against FaN scouts to a regular scout because i know if i’m still alive after he’s fired his 2 shots, there’s a very high chance i’m going to kill him.

Scattergun scouts might hit me for 50 damage with the first 2 shots then suddenly knock nearly 100hp off me with the next one followed by a similar shot with the next.

The only one that should really be bitching about it is the medic as a good medic won’t uber before he is shot at, only when his health reaches a certain level. With the FaN the medic has very little time to react and will often have to uber when they see a FaN scout next to them simply because they won’t be able to react between the 1st and 2nd shot.

But that’s a time when you need to rethink your positioning and if all else fails, shout at your team for allowing the scout to get that close to you in the first place.

David

It really isn’t that hard to counter, quit yer whinin

How do I counter vs. very simple 2 shots?

If its so “overpowered” the solution/counter is very easy —– use it yourself

afaik it’s not an unlockable for the soldier or demo class

Good job this is a team based game then isn’t it.

+1

Maybe teamplay isnt something for the best soldier in TF2 :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27 ... 64 Next »