Forum

Why allowing people with a Vac Ban to play on Etf2l ?

Created 4th December 2021 @ 19:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Thero

Title

Last edited by Thero,

SirCandy

Why not?

Thero

Cheat ≠ Competition, just because of that

Thero

I can understand with a vac ban +1500 days ago, when you was child and found that funny to try cheat, but some people have a vac ban < 3 years ago

SirCandy

We talk about VAC BAN in TF2 or in another valve games?

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

some people change, grow up and stop cheating after getting a ban
prime example: https://etf2l.org/forum/user/18214/

SirCandy

People can play with VAC BAN if they don’t cheating in tournaments

Fr3unen

(ETF2L Donator)

Got to keep in mind VAC bans can come from other games, but I understand your point. I think it’s a bit strict however to ban VAC banned users when it’s known that some people get VAC banned for reasons not related to cheating.

Thero

It’s true that some people stopped to cheat because they grown, but the fact is : They already cheated in a multiplayer game, they can do it again and again… I just don’t want to play with people who already cheated, how im supposed to trust them ?

After there is people without vac bans, they can cheatings as well.

Maybe im a little too mad with people with vac ban, but i just can’t handle anymore playing against cheaters.

I know cheats is the number one problem in video game competition, i understand we can give another chance for people who cheated before, because they was kid, but also, for someone that play legit, is hard to allow that.

SirCandy

I think u need just relax. We need keep in mind that etf2l is community league. And there have analog VAC BAN. If player use cheat in tournaments, he was banned from etf2l.

Sorry for bad eng.

Thero

Hmmm

Add A Reply Pages: 1