Forum

Goodbye ETF2L (I love you)

Created 22nd August 2020 @ 20:04

Locked Pages: 1

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Don’t worry i’ll still be around, for the past 2-3 years i’ve slowly developed pretty a serious
Bipolar disorder aka Manic-Depression and at this point its clear that despite how much I want to, I will never be able to play on a TF2 team again.

I have so many fond memories and so many loyal friends. You all know who you are, I won’t list you all because if I forgot someone I would be devastated and honestly there are so many of you. If I had to thank one person, it would be Hildreth, for being the one who got me into competitive TF2 when I was a young teenager and still being a friend of mine today. Also I wanna thank Lena and Domiq for being so understanding and such great friends during these times, I love you both <3 and Bloodis, for being the best admin ever and the best scout partner ever.

I've asked the admins to put me on my original Planet Express team when I was mentally well and pretty great at the game. It would be a nice final resting place for me.

While I can't play in a team, I'll still be here to play lobbies/pugs/mixes with my friends if i'm feeling stable enough. I also want to apologize to people i've hurt in the past, I did something really mean to jake and tea, thanks for forgiving me. I hope anyone i've upset or hurt can forgive me. I have 9 years worth of regrets and things I wish I never said or did, so I hope you can forgive me for it.

I've been playing in ETF2L for 9 years and have 181 Officials played (almost all of those are 6v6, I never liked highlander). That's 9 years of my life so i'm getting emotional typing this so i'll stop here. Thanks for the 9 years of memories I will never forget them, it brought me so much happiness and joy during a hard time for me.
So pour one out, whoever you are <3

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

yo

dude, i remember you from times when ive started playing tf2 and you’ve been in d1/prem while i was d6 scrub, i even saw videos with you (probably from insomnia) very long time ago (i hope i’m not wrong) and i believe you’re doing a good decision as long as you’re feeling better with it overall (even if we didn’t talk much).
being aware of the problem is the most important thing, because then you can counteract and make your life better, that’s what i wish you honestly – to just feel good, or at least better than now.

good luck in the future dude, cheers

qBowN∼

SENS

Hope moving away from competing helps and you can take care of yourself and get it under control/get rid of it. You’re one of my favorite idiots, love you <3

Hugo

PINT BLACK

It’s a shame you won’t be playing competitively but it’s good to see you’ll still be in the community and contributing in your own way.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Ah the best loon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNODgG0Fd4

Fr3unen

(ETF2L Donator)

Wish you the best of luck in your future adventures :).

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Ah the best loon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNODgG0Fd4

Too bad our football club are a bunch of morons by going drinking when they should be in strict lockdown. I was born and raised just outside of Aberdeen and my dad and grandfather both lived and worked in Aberdeen for most of their lives. I was about 12 when I moved to Inverness but my grandmother is somehow still alive so I go there all the time and love it every time. My brother even got his law degree at Robert Gordon’s, but thanks for the kind words everyone, it means a lot <3

Also I wanted to post what I consider my my main achievements in TF2.

Season 19 – 4th in prem with my team Planet Express. We were originally 5th and we had to beat baud and NiCO god’s hand’s team in both maps, we won the first but lost the 2nd so we came 5th and baud typed “hahaha” after the game https://etf2l.org/matches/55018/ It sucked since we really wanted to finish 4th. Few weeks later baud was banned for cheating and they were disqualified, bumping us up to 4th, That felt GOOD

Season 21 – 4th in Prem again with Danger Dogs, which was a wonderful season. We even managed to beat se7en https://etf2l.org/matches/60019/ which was a huge upset and got us that 4th position.

Season 27 – Winning the high/div 1 high finals vs prem players with me being the only prem player on the team. Getting to playoffs by drawing every game while we all improved for the finals. This is still my favorite season of TF2 so thanks Loli Squad. We had Bloodis outplaying experienced Prem scouts and I personally think this was our best performances ever. Especially when you look at scout damage only and amount of heals received. logs.tf/1922714

This was the last season before my mental health started to really deteriorate. It was the last season I could do things like I could do things like https://clips.twitch.tv/DignifiedPluckyNikudonResidentSleeper that.
Everyone played their absolute best and it’s still probably my favorite season of TF2 I have ever had. Everyone on that team was incredibly nice and so much fun to play with, Sadly after that the mental health problems started so that was the last season I was pretty darn good.

It’s a shame because I think I could have kept improving and gone on to play at the top level but it was fun and I hope to return at some point. Sorry if I ranted on but it will be a long time if ever that I will get to play competitively again at that skill level, honestly I don’t know but hopefully I can better but mental illnesses are really difficult to treat properly. Thanks if you actually read this, I love you <3

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

cu@

messy

HIV+

<3

well this aged poorly

fraftti

hm true. good meme

Glastry

Top5rocket

Shall he never come back again

Locked Pages: 1