Forum

noob questions about etf2l

Created 16th March 2018 @ 15:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kiiobe

BAT
HM

well im super fresh on the comp scene and its very overwhelming as such i have a ton of question i would like to post

1-can i join a team right now? what week are we on (HL) and how many are there?
2-can i merc without being in a team?
3-how do i merc?
4-when normally are the games?
5-how is the format of the league?
6-how many teams can i be at the same time?
7-how long is a season?

some of this questions are probbly answered somewhere and i know i’m not the first to ask them so TY for reading and responding

Ascend

(ETF2L Donator)
Xypher

1. Sure, go to team admin, recruitment and make a recruitment post for yourself.
2.If the other team allows you then you are allowed to merc yes.
3. A merc is playing for a team without being on it. You just play for them, in officials you must be allowed unless you are a default merc otherwise you can play without their permission.
4. Usually around 19-21 cet.
5.You play one game every week and can get a maximum of 6 points per week, after the regular season there is playoffs.
6..You can be in one highlander team, one 6v6 team, one lan team, etc.
7.Usually 5-7 weeks. (I think it’s 5 now)

kiiobe

BAT
HM

thank you man :)Quoted from Ascend

1. Sure, go to team admin, recruitment and make a recruitment post for yourself.
2.If the other team allows you then you are allowed to merc yes.
3. A merc is playing for a team without being on it. You just play for them, in officials you must be allowed unless you are a default merc otherwise you can play without their permission.
4. Usually around 19-21 cet.
5.You play one game every week and can get a maximum of 6 points per week, after the regular season there is playoffs.
6..You can be in one highlander team, one 6v6 team, one lan team, etc.
7.Usually 5-7 weeks. (I think it’s 5 now)

Add A Reply Pages: 1