Forum

ETF2L Season 28 Medals

Created 7th December 2017 @ 11:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

KillionaireYT

With the Grand Finals between SVIFT and Ascent.EU finished, is there a predicted date as for when medals for Season 28 will be implemented to the game and distributed to players?

RATS

don’t be boring already asking for medals
just wait ffs

its not gonna change any thing in your life except some code lines

KillionaireYT

No need to be mean about it, it’s just a simple question. I am in no rush, and can wait. But I’d at least like some light towards it. -.-

aychi

beans
wL.

Aren’t they normally added towards the start of the next season?

KillionaireYT

Quoted from aychi

Aren’t they normally added towards the start of the next season?

I am not 100% sure. Since Season 28 is my first season I’ve actually taken part in, I am still on the process of learning how everything works.

John Cena

Nah

s27 medals got like a month to 1.5 months after the grand finale so i guess its gonna be the same for this

Harry

Nah
ONCE

It just depends how long it takes to organise who gets what and putting that into the game, as far as I understand. I guess this involves matching SteamIDs with ItemIDs and then checking every pair to make sure it’s correct, then doing whatever is needed to add them. Idk, I could be wrong.

KillionaireYT

Quoted from Harry

It just depends how long it takes to organise who gets what and putting that into the game, as far as I understand. I guess this involves matching SteamIDs with ItemIDs and then checking every pair to make sure it’s correct, then doing whatever is needed to add them. Idk, I could be wrong.

To be honest, that made more sense than I expected.

Olgha

Virtus.

gimme my pyro pride

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

No obligatory medals quote copypasta smh:

I am think many people never have this medals. This medals have only very good team. Thats the first write that all participants have medal after only any team:). Only pro have this, another people ……… LOL

Harry

Nah
ONCE

Quoted from Jan

No obligatory medals quote copypasta smh:
[…]

Is my thinking of how it works correct/along the right lines btw? Just interested.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from Harry

[…]
Is my thinking of how it works correct/along the right lines btw? Just interested.

Yes. But the distributing process is more or less automated on our end. So it’s mostly up to Valve to add the medals into the game.

Harry

Nah
ONCE

Quoted from Jan

[…]

Yes. But the distributing process is more or less automated on our end. So it’s mostly up to Valve to add the medals into the game.

Ah, cool cool. Thanks :)

BreaDMV

You will get it around when S29 ends

Add A Reply Pages: 1