Forum

recruitment

Created 11th May 2016 @ 22:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

http://puu.sh/oOr7M/1fbcf929c9.png

If nobody wants to pick you 20 people up and you are all too lazy to make a team by yourselves, you should consider whether or not you are up to the extremely high level of premiership highlander :)

drew

-Xe-

that not muuki post level

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

If you would be able to read then you would realize that half of those people search for a UGC plat team and not for a Prem team :)

Useless

TC.Noobas

^

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Raptor

If you would be able to read then you would realize that half of those people search for a UGC plat team and not for a Prem team :)

i read “prem” at their recruitment info, if they want to look for a “UGC plat team” they should look into the UGC plat team recruitment forums which you can find over at UGC league

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Useless

^

what do you mean with this? i don’t quite understand what this contributes to the conversation at hand.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

not falling for the leading a team meme again

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Muuki

[…]what do you mean with this? i don’t quite understand what this contributes to the conversation at hand.

^

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Raptor

Get politely destroyed by Raptor.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Scissors

not falling for the leading a team meme again

Pete_

PrettyGay

posting in shit thread before it dies

WML

Wait till playoffs are over Lord Muuki, there should be juicier posts up by then.

Popcorp

All 3 bottom Prem teams are disbanding (Joe+Leila going High with new roster though) so you can already start making a team project, team leaders :-)

If you didn’t see guys its a muuki thread

How the fuck he manages to get you guys everytime is beyond me

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Tomu

If you didn’t see guys its a muuki thread

How the fuck he manages to get you guys everytime is beyond me

Usually there is a decent point behind a quality thread. This muuki posts doesnt have either so we should scold muuki so she does better next time

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »