Forum

Can my team make playoffs?

Created 29th April 2016 @ 16:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1

WML

Any maths whizzes wanna figure out if my Mid HL team (Muffin Crunchers) can make playoffs after week 7 and if so what needs to happen with the other teams for us to make top 8?

san alex

Its not even about math, it depends on the fixtures who is playing who. You will get your answer saturday night.

Last edited by san alex,

WRU

you need to have <25 points to be placed in top8 in mid, usually around 28 points for both 6s and hl according to recent seasons' results

you can only enter playoffs with 1-2 losses also, that's on average but you gotta have a decent season overall to compete in top8, and for that you need lots of wins and maybe a couple of ties

hr

Quoted from san alex

Its not even about math, it depends on the fixtures who is playing who. You will get your answer saturday night.

Technically there will still be some math involved, but you are likely right on it depending on who plays whom.

You will likely need to rely on certain teams losing or drawing in order to get into playoffs but taking a quick glance and not working anything out it looks unlikely with the number of teams ahead of you at the moment.

Netsky

NOT ON MY WATCH

on a slightly more serious note: +1 to what has been said, depends on your matchups and results of others.

Last edited by Netsky,

Phnx

nope, your team doesn’t have a chance at getting into playoffs.
gl nonetheless

Jin

teo

Lmao edgeward

Kemor

Win your last official 6-0 and pray everyone else gets draws. Ez

Add A Reply Pages: 1