LAWL NICE TIERS!

Created 22nd January 2016 @ 09:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Quoted from wonder

Bring the divisions back!

Last edited by Fisherman Mamadu,

san alex

I blame the lack of medals :D
But really, its a game from 2007 with no official competitive support, everything is community made and its made by volunteers what do you expect?

Pete_

PrettyGay

ixy finally in prem YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wonder

MAGDONAL

LOL PREM

Collaide

and yet there are like a trillion players lft

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

what exactly is the problem with high being a joke compared to the past? shouldn’t you just be happy to play against teams at your own skill level for fun and exciting games?

also seems pretty delusional to think that you would go back to a “higher skill level” if admins brought back a shit division system. grass is greener on the other side etc

just play the game : )

Jose

Lutunen

I preferred the old div system more than swiss because it was more entertaining and rewarding.

Atleast for me winning div3 or div2 it is much more bigger accomplishment than being like 5th in swiss system. And when u win div3 u get to play div2 next season and get to a new level, unlike now u just play high tier season after season which is not that rewarding.

maclin

meer)

That Finnish ow team hurts me inside :c

smultron

(ETF2L Donator)
HKN!

there are 200+ players looking for 6s team, could be useful for making more teams

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

plus this really cuts out the lol nice divs

nothing to say when mid can be anything from div5 to div4 and high is div 3 to div 1. who can I shittalk off that? can’t really say anyone doesn’t deserve anything.

firej

Quoted from wonder

[…]
yes they did, they’are offclassing and are going to play officials only.

I wonder if there’s any punishment if they don’t, but looking at the mid hl finals I doubt it…

Last edited by firej,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

lol Raptor in Prem xD

Phnx

Quoted from Raptor

lol Raptor in Prem xD

schocky

ist doof

where is senpai?

Collaide