Forum

suggestion for aspiring 9v9 professionals

Created 9th October 2015 @ 00:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from RTC

Here’s the thing though: 2 seasons ago, Bureau were a relatively mediocre Open team. Now, they’re in a position to actually have a good chance of qualifying for Prem, which is obviously going to ruffle feathers because people naturally don’t like upstarts, especially those who reach positions before them in less time. Just look at the backlash Graba got in Season 21.

Last season, had Bureau beaten Strong Opinions on Steel, they would have qualified for the playoffs. They would have been smashed by MEGA (who wouldn’t have been smashed by MEGA in High?), but they’d likely be in the position SO are, since all the other top 4 teams of High folded.

Will they do well in Prem if they reach there? I can confidentially say No. But I can also say that about every team vying for Prem qualification with the exception of Strong Opinions with even more confidence.

You right
except from the details part..
from that “mediocre Open team” to this day 1/9 players stayed on the team. chronos himself. so by saying Bureau has improved in the last 2 seasons you mean to chronos only.

unu

There is some quality shitposts in here. Keep it up!

.zero

-chess-

Perhaps you could have bumped your old thread from last season, which is exactly the same?
Try to be original. Thnx.

Nik

MEGA$$

my real concern here is that muuki takes his time to make another hl circlejerk thread

which circlejerk are we following now, the lolhl one or the bad players lf prem one????

since you know obviously people don’t care about highlander but as soon as debateable prem players show up people turn into 9v9 enthusiasts

Last edited by Nik,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from RTC

I really don’t understand why Bureau get so much shit from the top HL community. So many people are so quick to call them a shit team, despite those people coming from teams who have lost various PCW’s to them.

They probably have a better chance at reaching Prem than The Experiment and Cherry’s new team in my opinion.

They didn’t even make playoffs in fucking high, and you think they are good enough for prem? Even ukip or whatever that really shit team was called was more capable of prem than a team that is so fucking shit they don’t even manage to get to playoffs in high.

Doom

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

They didn’t even make playoffs in fucking high, and you think they are good enough for prem? Even ukip or whatever that really shit team was called was more capable of prem than a team that is so fucking shit they don’t even manage to get to playoffs in high.

ukip was rolled by everyone, including bureau fyi. Last season bottom half of prem was so shit top high teams deserved the spot more. Also thats what made people think their team is prem, while in reality its just slightly better than ukip, unpoppable. Go scrim chess if you think you can easily handle prem and see how it goes.

Last edited by Doom,

Steve!

S-O

You guys care about divs way too much lol

Burn

Quoted from Doom

[…]

ukip was rolled by everyone, including bureau fyi

http://logs.tf/759182?highlight=76561197983754680
http://logs.tf/759227?highlight=76561197983754680

You seem to recall horribly wrong

Doom

Quoted from Burn

[…]

http://logs.tf/759182?highlight=76561197983754680
http://logs.tf/759227?highlight=76561197983754680

You seem to recall horribly wrong

Well yeah, except barnblitz. Ukip was mess-around have-fun team I dont think any of you actually cared about results, not calling any of you shit, team was bad though and high teams were beating you. Now please, im just trying to get my friends less shittalk, they were about the same level as weebs, strong opinions in s8. They arent prem, yes, but they are good high team just let them be lol.

Last edited by Doom,

RTC

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Have you even played against or merced for the team, or are you just spouting vitriol because it’s the cool thing to do?

As I pointed out, they were very close to reaching Playoffs, but lost against Strong Opinions in the final match. Coupled with the fact that a lot of other High teams folded, as well as a few Prem teams, and they should be considered for Prem playoffs if they want to compete for it.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from RTC

[…]

Have you even played against or merced for the team, or are you just spouting vitriol because it’s the cool thing to do?

As I pointed out, they were very close to reaching Playoffs, but lost against Strong Opinions in the final match. Coupled with the fact that a lot of other High teams folded, as well as a few Prem teams, and they should be considered for Prem playoffs if they want to compete for it.

I played against the teams they lost to, and I was not impressed, sorry.

RTC

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

I played against the teams they lost to, and I was not impressed, sorry.

Yes, and you were playing for the best Highlander team in Europe at the time as a top Prem Soldier.

Menty

myx
Nein

Bureau lost to weebs which means they are automatically not prem

XD_XD
Keep shitposting boys ty

Chronos

BMS

While everyone continues to shit talk and defend my team, for which I am grateful of the latter, I think it’s worth saying that I don’t have any intention of going prem with the team this season. There are a lot of similar quality teams wanting to go prem that also aren’t, and equally a couple of mid prem teams look weaker this season. However I still want this team to play high, maybe try shit talking another ukip tier team that actually intends to compete in prem?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from RTC

[…]

Yes, and you were playing for the best Highlander team in Europe at the time as a top Prem Soldier.

Which is exactly the same level they would be competing against if they were going to prem, so I don’t understand your point.

Quoted from Chronos

While everyone continues to shit talk and defend my team, for which I am grateful of the latter, I think it’s worth saying that I don’t have any intention of going prem with the team this season. There are a lot of similar quality teams wanting to go prem that also aren’t, and equally a couple of mid prem teams look weaker this season. However I still want this team to play high, maybe try shit talking another ukip tier team that actually intends to compete in prem?

I respect your decision, good luck in high, keep practising and you will make it eventually.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »