sirkkels
GG

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

no IAG picked him up when he was a div3 nerd

i was a div1 nerd though, playing for -spirits in a shell-

Kaneco

Quoted from Muuki

fuck you all totally missed my point of making a shitpost about how most of you aren’t even prem and no prem team will pick you up just because you put a rec post saying “prem” up on etf2l and youj should actually see some effort to becoming better at the game instead of e xpecting a spot on chess/highpander without any commiitment or proof of your skill

I should have guessed that with the anime avatar and everything. Nice try tho. 6/10 for effort

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Muuki

[…]i was a div1 nerd though, playing for -spirits in a shell-

oh yeah, i forgot about that team

san alex

Quoted from Kaneco

http://logs.tf/973056 ;)

Quoted from Muuki

congrats u won a fucking pcw do you want a medal?

Last edited by san alex,

Bulow

GG

Muuki what happened to your prem project team a while ago? I heard it was so shit that it never won a game and it also have bubble bobbler on it.

Play with people you like and play to improve, that way you will have the most fun. Prem sucks anyways.

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Bulow

Muuki what happened to your prem project team a while ago? I heard it was so shit that it never won a game and it also have bubble bobbler on it.

Play with people you like and play to improve, that way you will have the most fun. Prem sucks anyways.

This.

Also, muuki justifying his appearance in prem by mentioning he played in a div 1 team beforehand, is something that at least some of the people on Muuki’s shitlist have also achieved, the amount of hypocrisy coming out from this vocaloid addicted weeb is hilarious

Last edited by skyro,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from skyro

[…]

This.

Also, muuki justifying his appearance in prem by mentioning he played in a div 1 team beforehand, is something that at least some of the people on Muuki’s shitlist have also achieved, the amount of hypocrisy coming out from this vocaloid addicted weeb is hilarious

LOL

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

This is muuki-chan’s personal opinion, and doesn’t reflect the stance of most experienced highlander people.

We are very happy to see new professional_9v9_enthusiasts as these people are our future. Everyone should have a chance to prove what they are capable of. That’s why I would like the idea of playoffs, an official environment where people can prove they are able handle the level, instead of throwing pcw logs at each other (this ain’t Canada).

I think what also stops these projects is the fact that people will make fun of your efforts and be “salty”. 9v9 can also be very demanding, and I only started to feel it lately myself with tight schedules and other things that don’t really allow to commit.

The scene definitely needs more new talent, because we often can’t find appropriate mercs and are not really willing to try someone without good reputation and renown, but we have to. Like the search for pyro in Highpander©.

This season will introduce a lot more new players to prem/top high and eventually they can reach the very top. Our community is actually really nice and most of this hate is just slightly immature behavior that we should let go.

In the end, just do what Bulow said, have fun. And don’t ruin it for everyone else.

Sorry if this post is too serious, the intention of the thread wasn’t meant to be serious, but since we reached this point I wanted to add my 2 копейки .

Last edited by Spreijer,

Quoted from Bulow

EXCUSE ME WE ALMOST BEAT CHESS 9v8 ON RESERVOIR

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from lawn

[…]
EXCUSE ME WE ALMOST BEAT CHESS 9v8 ON RESERVOIR

we also almost beat some other team with lenny on demo, not to mention you were in the team bulow…

WML

http://i.imgur.com/DKJhx9l.gif

roban

:-)

every videogamer is equal, the division you play or have played doesnt decide what kind of person you are

love yourself, other videogamers, and most importantly love life and focus on the positive sides of life and your existence :)

Popcorp

Quoted from san alex

I heard Bureau beat fair enough, WASP, Experiment etc They should do well in high
( ° ʖ °)

http://logs.tf/1058164

xD We won, we should do well in High now xD

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

http://logs.tf/1058164

xD We won, we should do well in High now xD

wp friends, I’m sure we’ll see you guys there :)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

You know there was a time I took some pride in the competitiveness of the scene, going toe to toe with Itsallgood for titles. I look at Strong Opinions cutting half their team to compete and I look at the ongoing soap opera that is Chessclub and I long for the days of Bulow. Motivation not to place below Bulow was the best I ever had in TF2, now I don’t really care if Asa places higher than me. My only hope is to recruit losers like Muuki who have never tasted the glory of a PREMIERSHIP GOLD MEDAL TITLE and hope that is enough motivation for my team to actually turn up to a pcw.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »