Forum

Where the medals at?

Created 25th June 2015 @ 15:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tenshi

Still waiting for the prize money from S20 too.

Where ma money at?

doks

Quoted from Tenshi

Still waiting for the prize money from S20 too.

Where ma money at?

aye same

Popcorp

Medals is a good way to kindaaa advertise Competitive Tf2, also few people who I played a pub with added me asking about Competitive, they said they saw my medal and got interested in comp. tf2.

nole

BWB

Quoted from Popcorp

Medals is a good way to kindaaa advertise Competitive Tf2, also few people who I played a pub with added me asking about Competitive, they said they saw my medal and got interested in comp. tf2.

i don’t even play pub. i just want to have it cuz its kinda unique

repu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uIt9VaODFU

Feri

MF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTB58ZVMh0

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

Quoted from unu

[…]

I am think many people never have this medals. This medals have only very good team. Thats the first write that all participants have medal after only any team:). Only pro have this, another people ……… LOL

This is very bad. Really very bad. How to give 2 or 3 place on table. This is very difficult/
This is wrong – that onlu 2 and 3 places are participant. Who are another people who love this game and play in etf2l. No this is bad. I also want medal.

Mista

Quoted from tonmas

[…]

This is very bad. Really very bad. How to give 2 or 3 place on table. This is very difficult/
This is wrong – that onlu 2 and 3 places are participant. Who are another people who love this game and play in etf2l. No this is bad. I also want medal.

I am very glad for you that you have medal.

4hp

I always manage to be on the team that is dropped ahead of the last game of the season so no medals

(tbh if you play more than half of the officials of a season for the same team you should get a participation medal, but I ain’t complaining)

Fuxx

REMOVE

Why give medals to teams that didn’t prepare for the season in advance? Don’t drop

But while on that topic, what were to happen to people that play all of the officials from start to week 6, but are kicked right before roster lock? Do they get shafted out of a medal or is there some leniency like in UGC?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Fuxx

Why give medals to teams that didn’t prepare for the season in advance? Don’t drop

But while on that topic, what were to happen to people that play all of the officials from start to week 6, but are kicked right before roster lock? Do they get shafted out of a medal or is there some leniency like in UGC?

You can apply for a medal if you feel like you deserve one, and we will review the user. Mostly based on number of officials played, usually 3 or more would be enough.

peQs

LMGHL

Quoted from emb

Season 20 medals should be distributed this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

Season 21 medals will be available as soon as the season ends and Valve implements them (whichever comes later).

This Weekend? I think not! :D

V4ren

Quoted from peQs

[…]

This Weekend? I think not! :D

you have to account for ValveTime™.

Last edited by V4ren,

bardoga

What about the ultidou medals???

Kosuke

A51
ONCE