Forum

Nations Cup

Created 17th June 2015 @ 15:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from cirlo

I also hoped to see 6v6’s NC this summer since MM and twitch integration shouldn’t be too far.

Wouldn’t it also be better to see the NC after those have been implemented?

People would definitely stream a lot then and if MM would be in 6v6 format then it would be a lot more bigger and more popular event than what it has been in couple past years, it’ll be a huge blast that everybody has waited for after this year.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Sonny Black

To put an end to all the nonsense posted here.
Earlier this year we decided to have only one nations cup each year. So one year a hl nc and the next year a 6s nc and so on.

MFW one year will have 4 6s seasons and only 2 hl seasons

http://i.imgur.com/VVWeoCx.gif

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Nations cups are not seasons. :>

Munky

AEUGH

Sounds like a poor idea considering how long a year is in TF2. Realistically there isn’t going to be enough time to make the nations cup more prestigious considering the slow decline of everything due to the games age. I understand the reasoning behind the decision and it isn’t unreasonable. I just think it is the wrong one.

Oh and 6v6 players who are actually aggrieved should probably complain about the decision rather than just calling highlander shit. It just drowns out any reasonable complaints you might have.

Last edited by Munky,

misha YB`g

Quoted from Sonny Black

To put an end to all the nonsense posted here.
Earlier this year we decided to have only one nations cup each year. So one year a hl nc and the next year a 6s nc and so on.
This is not because of lacking manpower!
As Permzilla said we intend to raise the importance and prestige of the nations cup. Having a nations cup every year does not achieve that. Do we have football world cups each year? I dont think so.
Additionally if players dont have to decide if they are going to play in 6s or hl nc this will lead to an increase in skill. This is not about 6s players flooding the hl nc teams again. But certain 6s players may be as good in their hl role as they are in their 6s role. So they wont have to choose either or.
Also a major concern of ours is, that supporting both ncs with prizes at the same time is extremely tricky and pretty much impossible. Especially since a major source of income for us has decided its time to pull out (no hate, extremely thankful still). But the problem remains, we will have bigger problems than ever to finance the upcoming seasons after S21. So you should not expect a cash prize! Fundraisers are not really an option either. In the ncs a lot less teams are involved than in any season. In the end it is “only” a cup and our focus remains on being able to support our seasons with prize pools.
Finally we have decided to start with the hl nc because it fits better into the schedule and for no other reason really.
Expect more details soon.

nice i can spend one more year of trying to keep every decent czech player in touch!

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

youre all just scared cause this year we wouldve got joshi

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

und weida

Popcorp

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

Everyone is afraid of Pete, not some unknown dude ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

Goreston

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]England vs USA Part 2: The Legend of Goreston strikes again!

Electric Boogaloo

(Seriously though don’t even tease me I’m ready I even ran shotgun in a scrim one time I’ll do anything pls)

Last edited by Goreston,

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Sonny Black

Nations cups are not seasons. :>

You’re right. What was I thinking?

Adwarmer

6s are most interesting and funny, why removing them?

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Adwarmer

6s are most interesting and funny, why removing them?

You didn’t read, did you?

firej

Quoted from sorsa

[…]

You didn’t read, did you?

CHERRY

https://www.facebook.com/questions/580905408603413/?qa_ref=qd&pnref=story

zhs

Quoted from CHERRY

https://www.facebook.com/questions/580905408603413/?qa_ref=qd&pnref=story

Shouldn’t it be somewhere on a front page to see actual reactions ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »