Nations Cup

Created 17th June 2015 @ 15:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

Mista

bets are haram bro,you’ll never go to paradise

PdH

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

You reaaalllyyy haven’t been paying attention to Tf2 lately, each 6s season introduces more and more unlocks, unlocks change almost nothing in 6v6, the most commonly used unlocks are: Loose cannon, Winger, Black box, Conch, CnD, hope you know at least what those unlocks do…

Tf2 matches usually had about 500-600 viewers, recently it’s been peaking above 1,100, while ofc it’s nothing compared to Cs Go/Dota 2, it’s still a huge growth. Saloon.tf helped with Viewer growth, since Tf2 has a lot of Traders, and majority of them would like to bet on matches, especially now since skins came out.

And I guess you haven’t heard about Matchmaking for Tf2 as well, it will bring more players to play competitive, because at the moment, not everyone is aware of it. Tf2 team is trying to accommodate Competitive already, by enabling Hitsound by default, adding a Slider for Viewmodels, Disabling Random Spread on all Valve servers and also balancing out classes and weapons.

While it might not become a HUGE E-Sport, the changes and new features that Valve is adding will be beneficial for Competitive scene, which will result in its growth and exposure.

how are unlocks like vaccinator etc not gamechanging?
also why is everyone thinking newer players would dislike the fact that a lot of unlocks are(maybe not anymore) banned in 6s?
allowing almost all unlocks just to get more people into comp is just wrong imo.
maybe its just me but i want the teams/their strategy to decide the result of a match,not the unlocks they use.
^this is just 6v6 related ofc

Lupus

IKEA

Bulgaria wins where’s your god now ???

Manky

6s???

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from PdH

[…]

how are unlocks like vaccinator etc not gamechanging?

Because it’s shit and easily countered.

WML

Rip Norway v Scotland

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Hildreth

If it brings in new viewers/players, it’s a good thing.

san alex

Quoted from PdH

[…]
also why is everyone thinking newer players would dislike the fact that a lot of unlocks are(maybe not anymore) banned in 6s?
allowing almost all unlocks just to get more people into comp is just wrong imo.

As a guy that brought hundreds of players from pubs to competitive I can tell you that weapon restrictions are actually what “repels” most players. This week I was talking with a new player that refuses the idea of playing 6s because of the lack of unlocks.

I have years of experience in this “from pub to comp” thing and I assure you that most people dont play 6vs6 for 2 reasons:

They dont know that exists or they choose not to play because they cant use their favorite weapons.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from almightybob

[…]

Exactly, so it should be unbanned.

ivan

TC

Quoted from san alex

[…]

As a guy that brought hundreds of players from pubs to competitive I can tell you that weapon restrictions are actually what “repels” most players. This week I was talking with a new player that refuses the idea of playing 6s because of the lack of unlocks.

I have years of experience in this “from pub to comp” thing and I assure you that most people dont play 6vs6 for 2 reasons:

They dont know that exists or they choose not to play because they cant use their favorite weapons.

+

Mista

Only thing that should have been banned is bazooka.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Mista

Only thing that should have been banned is bazooka.

and every other rocketlauncher and all demo weapons that arent melee and musa from commenting on etf2l.

Another week another list of matches:
https://www.reddit.com/r/saloontf/comments/3gksrx/etf2l_highlander_nations_cup_predictions_week_3/

wonder

MAGDONAL

playoffs stage plox

irfx

EPA

Will this tournament tree be changed or is it the final version?

http://etf2l.org/leagues/highlander-nations-cup-4-playoffs/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »