Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 18 Next »

scatmo

27/2

hey graba, congratulations for going to prem.

RTC

oh my god

this is brilliant

Droodl3

TSM

tbf it’s only medic, rly doesn’t matter that much
plus he’s keen af, and he leads his team, no reason why he shouldn’t be prem right now
the real question is why TEZC are in high11!!

san alex

HAHA Well done Graba!

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Droodl3

tbf it’s only medic, rly doesn’t matter that much
plus he’s keen af, and he leads his team, no reason why he shouldn’t be prem right now
the real question is why TEZC are in high11!!

mastr3r troll :^)

Pete_

PrettyGay

I don’t understand why you are even able to use mercs for prem playoffs.

Clark

SDCK!

I didn’t want to write anything about Graba since I knew from legitimate sources that Wonderland were going to use two strong mercs and kind of expected them to win both of their games.

Since it’s over let me just say that Graba performed admirably, and even though I don’t believe he’s a prem medic (not even a top High for that matter), I genuinely hope that after a season playing around and against prem players he will become better. Good luck.

To all the haters out there (especially you, Bona): he was crafty enough to surround himself with good players while you didn’t. Don’t be bitter about that.

Graba

TCM
ㄕサ

1st merc was actually our pocket that account has been stolen so he had to play on alt and Jacky is our beloved roamer that we re gonna use as often as possible. Cant really deny high merc in prem playoffs can you ?

Bona

PMW

That really isn’t the reason I am bitter about what happened, because I found a great team with great guys. Also I like Graba as a person but felt like he didn’t deserve this after what happened last season.

Is bona that dutch whiner stone?

Ombrack

Top5rocket

Quoted from Clark

To all the haters out there (especially you, Bona): he was crafty enough to surround himself with good players while you didn’t. Don’t be bitter about that.

I don’t really care about all this situation. Just wanted to say that surrounding yourself with better players isn’t necessarily a crafty behaviour. Sometimes you chose to stick to your friends, even if it means playing in a lower div, which is at least as admirable (if not better) as tryharding as fuck surrounding yourself with obvious carries just for the sake of saying “look i’m prem”.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Ombrack

I don’t really care about all this situation. Just wanted to say that surrounding yourself with better players isn’t necessarily a crafty behaviour. Sometimes you chose to stick to your friends, even if it means playing in a lower div, which is at least as admirable (if not better) as tryharding as fuck surrounding yourself with obvious carries just for the sake of saying “look i’m prem”.

Graba isn’t tryharding in Prem, nor is Bona playing with friends in high.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Graba

Cant really deny high merc in prem playoffs can you ?

Well you can’t deny it but i dont understand it since in prem playoffs you want to prove that your team is able to play in prem and then you get a player to play that is not on your roster? Not understanding the logic behind this tbh.

Ombrack

Top5rocket

It was more of a general statement, nothing personal.

Schalalaa

Seagulls

Quoted from squirrel_BVC

Is bona that dutch whiner stone?

yes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 18 Next »