Forum

Lethal Weapon Folding? Click to read more.

Created 6th February 2015 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

http://etf2l.org/teams/19466/

Forsak3n (vic) left the roster. Could this be the end for Lethal Weapon? If he does leave this could be bad for prem. What scout could possibly replace him, the way he has been playing recently tells me that its pretty much impossible to find a Russian scout on his level. Some insider info tells me that Forsak3n hasn’t decided yet. Hopefully this thread will make him change his mind and return to the team. Lethal Weapon were the team that could have made playoffs but the horrific defeat to the (good) Frenchies has shaken the promising team up. If Forsak3n does leave I think this could cause a promising team to fold after 1 bad game. If anyone from LW is reading this I urge you to continue, you may have had a bad game but there is still e-shock to beat (does the joy of beating them not give you the motivation you need?). Don’t give up yet Lethal Weapon!

Could everyone please show their love and support to forsak3n and LW so we can have a great season of prem. They are the nicest Russians I know.

ps thanks for unbanning me <3

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

ban this faggot again pls

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

ot: atomic can scout/ soldier fairly well, maybe just shyyou on soldier and atomic back to scout?

i dont think the russians will fold.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from .kr4tos

nice meme

fkp

MONTI

Dikker

4-25

BREAKING NEWS: RUSSIANS CAN FOLD??

lune

suprised forsak3n left lol?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from .kr4tos

ot: atomic can scout/ soldier fairly well, maybe just shyyou on soldier and atomic back to scout?

i dont think the russians will fold.

but shyyou isnt near the same level as atomic on soldier

Dikker

4-25

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

but shyyou isnt near the same level as atomic on soldier

but he is a way better caller with strong voice

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Atomic eto pacan, will carry everyone.

Hallow

P.O.P

i speak russian lft

Kaneco

inb4 forsak3n left team before anti e-doping tests, because last few weeks he was like jukebox on steroids.

AmirBonk

whjat+

Rip the russian dream, died way too soon ;-;

Droodl3

TSM

msh to join and leave the roster within 3 days?

Hafficool

Quoted from .kr4tos

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »