Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

deljin ♪

4SKINGS

https://imgur.com/HKuQGhg

discuss

inb4 dmoule doesnt shower
inb4 no one cares

Yarzz

I saw that live, thats pretty insulting.

I wouldn’t shut up about it.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Not even a flaming warning?

dmoule

MANDEM

i dont give a fuck

droso

o/

While very insensitive, that comment wasn’t actually racist.
We still apologized about it on dmoule’s behalf though.

Yarzz

Thats what happens when you got an admin in your team.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

no forgiveness for sandbaggers

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Quoted from JackyLegs

no forgiveness for sandbaggers

LOL Spary

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Yarzz

Thats what happens when you got an admin in your team.

It’s also what happens when you’re dicks. While dmoules comment is in no way acceptable (and he kept writing shit past when we told him to stop) you had spent 20 minutes shittalking in the chat already.

Josh

ez
LEGO

Considering you started the flaming in that picture i fail to see your argument.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

there’s a big differene between shittalk which is apart of the game, than pure and simple racism and antisemitism

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from JackyLegs

there’s a big differene between shittalk which is apart of the game, than pure and simple racism and antisemitism

Red walla shops GLHF = [G]ermany [L]ost [H]itler [F]ailed

:)

edit: for those wondering – thats from their team. First thing written

Last edited by Herr_P,

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from JackyLegs

which is apart of the game

no

CHERRY

That’s just racist

Last edited by CHERRY,

Spary

My grandmother escaped the nazis with her father just before the holocaust, her mother and 2 brothers were put in a gas chamber. The reason? Being born jewish.

I thought that kind of racism was long gone in modern europe, and I expected that at least some european countries found love in their heart like the beautiful Zion country of Israel.

Glorious Israel of Zion is only spreading love and peace, neutrality and frowned upon any form of racism, because of the cultural diversity in Israel we can shout “allah snackbar” in Rabin’s Square in Tel Aviv while we have russians drink vodka on the sidewalk, meanwhile we have our highly praised Haredi Jews inshalla ilham dulilah praying for world peace.

We know enough about racism to avoid it in our small and wonderful country, I expect this european league to respect us as the chosen people of Jehouvhavha.

Thank you.

Cheers,
xXxJewLord420*xXx.

Last edited by Spary,

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »