Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from Droodl3

[…]
he has the mini its screen is tiny

http://asset-3.soup.io/asset/1522/7297_3688.gif

4hp

USA to win, Scandinavian nations to fight for the other podium places.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Permzilla

USA, only teams that can even contest will be sweden and finland

Couldn’t say it better. But yeah Finland is looking good, maybe France too. Sweden, maybe, they seem keen to practice.

Denmark? I doubt it, if we won’t be pcwing then we won’t even reach semi finals, so yeahhh, they want to take the nations cup “relaxed” this time and play for fun, so no money prize for me :(

Last edited by Tuto,

this is evil evil

Quoted from Tuto

[…]Couldn’t say it better. But yeah Finland is looking good, maybe France too. Sweden, maybe, they seem keen to practice.

Denmark? I doubt it, if we won’t be pcwing then we won’t even reach semi finals, so yeahhh, they want to take the nations cup “relaxed” this time and play for fun, so no money prize for me :(

I kinda regret that I didn’t apply to be the Captain for the Danish national team now :( I had hoped they would show a bit more dedication. Sure we might be missing 2 key players, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be practicing and doing our very best to fight for the bragging rights of being a supreme video gaming nation.

wonder

MAGDONAL

USA VS POLAND IN FINALS!!!!

KraKen

DANMARK VINDER!

Clark

SDCK!

Sweden v USA in finals.

1pt

CC

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

anyone can play pyro

proof:
<—————–

lol.

As said before i think Sweden and USA are definitely the favorites BUT Russia is definitely the dark horse here. They have already been scrimming for some time now and has a decent lineup with irfx in the front. Would be really interesting to see them coming to semis or finals.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Biggest problem with russians in any team is communication. They do exactly as told and are great at it, but when they’re trying to say something in english it takes some effort.

So yeah, as a national team, I fear them.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Feyne

NASA

Luxembourg all the way…

…..

:(

Munky

AEUGH

USA to win. Sweden second. Germany and England to underperform.

Norway are the dark horses. They have a really fragile roster and no depth but if they melded the pieces together they would have a team almost as strong as Sweden’s.

Bulow

GG

I don’t think we should underestimate the fact that Nijoonen is the leader of Sweden.

P.S. that means they suk btw

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Are Scotland any good?

adysky

slovakia to win? anyone? :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »