PrettyGay

#gamsjagatop40

lune

PRTYBOIZ #13

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

There are some teams that have dropped from s20 and have less than 6 players on the roster in the rankings. Might need a cleanup of a few of those, otherwise great idea.

rytis

PrettyGay

how are lemmings 16th in the rankings wtf?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from rytis

They win scrims
they win lots of scrims

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It’s possible to get overrated if you only pick winnable games. But I don’t think either Lemmings or Sorry Konr are overrated by much.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Representing Amber girl in top60.

Neeko

CHX
LMGHL

Quoted from fraac

It’s possible to get overrated if you only pick winnable games. But I don’t think either Lemmings or Sorry Konr are overrated by much.

No we don’t. It doesn’t help us to play against “easy” opponents :P

torrit

Quoted from Neeko

[…]

No we don’t. It doesn’t help us to play against “easy” opponents :P

well, sandbagging mid doesn’t really help you either

Neeko

CHX
LMGHL

Quoted from torrit

[…]
well, sandbagging mid doesn’t really help you either

We are a new Team and Div3. We often playin against d2 Teams to get better. Sorry if we aren’t a Team who dont want to win Mid. Furthermore a lot of Teams can win mid if they are practicin a lot and have a great Teamplay. Isn’t it allowed to win Mid?

Last edited by Neeko,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from rytis

14th* (but who cares about rankings anyway?)

yesterday we searched for mid/+ and we got an open/mid-team…
imo there are way too many teams in high as well who overestimate themself and should play mid instead.

dunno why but I like memes

Last edited by schocky,

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

Quoted from schocky

[…]

imo there are way too many teams in high as well who overestimate themself and should play mid instead.

don’t get me wrong i don’t think you’re wrong beeing in mid you can play whatever div you want, but saying that the high teams overestimate themselves is kinda weird. they might not be better than high mid but obviously no one else is better than them to replace their high spots, or they’re wanting to play mid like you. idk how you can say that “so many teams in high overestimate themselves” without you kinda underestimating youself maybe.

Last edited by TaylorSwiftFan100,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

[…]

don’t get me wrong i don’t think you’re wrong beeing in mid you can play whatever div you want, but saying that the high teams overestimate themselves is kinda weird. they might not be better than high mid but obviously no one else is better than them to replace their high spots, or they’re wanting to play mid like you. idk how you can say that “so many teams in high overestimate themselves” without you kinda underestimating youself maybe.

Firstly, I appreciate it that you “allow” (:D) me to play MID. Few or even many people think that it is pretty unfair and that I am unsportsmanlike. It’s just … I want to have fun with nice people (shout out to my team!) and do not want to play PREM anymore. Yes, I play my mainclass for “lemmings” but just because it is my favorite class which
even allows me to offclass a bit so it doesn’t becomes boring (playing the same class everytime is a bit dull imo).

Speaking of PREM I want to mention something. It is rumoured that I left “Epsilon eSports” and did not attend i52 (?!) only because of “Melle”. I must admit that I play play for “lemmings” (or even created this team) to play with her (and ofc with the other members who are awesome guys and friends – it has a reason why I picked these guys) but isn’t that understandable? I left “Epsilon eSports” due to lack of time and with the knowledge that I won’t be able to attend i52 because I had to work then. Could have left later but why should I squander precious time to find a new scout early so they can get used to his gamestyle and so forth? Another reason why I do not play PREM anymore is that I achieved everything which was possible (shout to my old teammates, to wltrs as well who started to hate me after the nationscup – without me knowing why x) ). I shall treasure this memory (pcws, officials, lan-events, .. it was a great time) :) As well a shout out to the community for it’s support!

Back to you, basti. Secondly, I have seen few teams who play better than MID-teams. Okay, maybe we belong to such teams but we decided to play MID because we searched div3/4 pcw-opponents via quakenet web irc and played “alright” against such teams. Moreover, we are a new team and also do we have few members without div2/3 experience. In my opinion playing MID is the right decision so we can get experience and get to know each other. Even if people say that I carry them, what is the reason for them playing HIGH then? We want to stay as a team after the season and hopefully play HIGH next WITH the experience and the knowledge/confidence. So we aren’t underestimating ourself, I hope that we have to play really well and coordinated to win the tier. One thing is sure, we won’t underestimate any opponent.

Additionally, one player can decide between win and lose but cannot make a HUUUUUGE advantage. It’s TF2… For example: Wouln’t our soldiers distract the opponent team, I
could not jump/run in easily to deal dmg to them. If our demoman wouln’t do much damage (or the soldier or the scout – that is not the point) I couldn’t cleanup or get many kills. It is not like that I can just go in and kill the whole team. The enemy soldier has to hit me once with a rocket and I am damn weak, doesn’t matter which DIV I have played before.

cu

Last edited by schocky,

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from schocky

[…]

I think all of prem and high should also play mid.

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Quoted from rytis

#gamsjagatop40

#tezctop41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »