Forum

[PETITION] Please make evidence public

Created 12th April 2009 @ 17:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

The Postman

Totally against.

Psyche

Signed, this is etf2l, not ESL or wireplay, stop comparing, just cos’ the others do it doesn’t mean etf2l has to mimic them.

caliban

fail

ya dont compare it to the most professional epsport league there is…right

-.-lol

Ijantis

lol its only a comparison and if it was an unfair ban then the people themselves would speak up unless i’m mistaken

samurai

A

Crunchy

dont bother showing us the proof, we trust your decision, well i do atm but if you ban me then i want PROOF :P

J3

ppl themselves spoke up with the _admins_ I don’t think giving ppl more oportunities to flame a good idea…

So if etf2l wants to improve should agree with this pov… is nothing but benefical…

edit:crunchy I was like u 2 days ago :(

Psyche

I still wonder why you troll and provoke around these threads so much caliban… Trying to force people to adopt your point of view or something? Just gtfo, we know you’re against it, and if ESL is that good do everyone a favor, stop posting and move yourself over to ESL.

dead_guard

completely in =)

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

A. I subscribe to this totally.

blw

element //

a

caliban

fail

i provoke?

mmmkaaaaaaay

Wuff

I subscribe to this totally only to get some more good laughs :)

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

against.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

A. I subscribe to this totally.

Oh and skinnie, admins should still initiate the ban, but provide evidence alongside it. This isn’t to make it so that every ban has to be run by the community, it would simply be to show the legitimate proof that someone is cheating. If the proof isn’t conclusive enough, they shouldn’t get banned in the first place so there’s not a problem. The evidence should be shown for the definate cases.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »