Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »

AnAkkk

Maybe because someone was on STV and recorded him, or someone gave their STV demo of their match against him? :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I presumed he was banned from another league and they gave ETF2L AC team the heads up to check him out

cc//

Actually no, i thing that watching stv is not enough.

codcrille

Fresh.

yes i thought only if you go to house you see cheats! if frends say no cheats then no cheats ofc so why winneh afraid of loosing? show proof…

Winneh

[s7]

lol :D

cc//

codcrille ,
If you want to come should not be a problem.

The problem is that STV does not show the personal settings.
I guess everyone knows this.

Abra

Skinnie
“it’s funny how u guys continue to make yourself look like total idiots and defend someone who just posted pov demos of himself using a blatent aimbot :DDD”

For yours and few guys opinion..I dont use cheats so think about your adminig skillz.

“and from those demos i can only say Abra that you are a fucking terrible scout with no sense for the game, making the dumbest decisions i have ever seen; ”

I have the same feelings when play for lower team divs.It’s very natural.You are higher and my decisions must be dumbas..

“and because your aimbot makes your cross fixed on an opponent u can only hit someone when theyre very close to u (*cough* Kondor) and when u need to aim for yourself i doubt u are even using a mouse”

This is total bullshit(

update plan-b demo http://uploaded.to/file/bcqerp (many cheats and fragz)

LukeStarkiller

For the sake of argument; everything is fine. Every aspect of admins are true and %100 accurate. But this situation is not giving hi skilled players to insult people here who are trying to defend themselves and their friends. They have a right to defend themselves. The thing that being made here is “lynch”.

The cheating issue is not that big. The important thing is lots of hi skilled famous players, who are known by all scene, showed their vulgar face in these forums and comments in my opinion. I’m sure most of the people here were expecting more mature way to judge people instead of “go learn english first idiot, you cheater, you moron etc…”

İ want to make a quote from Jimi Hendrix, the god:

“Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens”

Alesline

cN exntrc has been playing fps games like quake and cod and he was good at playing scout thanks to reflexes from cod4 and aim from quake, but people found his playstyle a little weird due to his high sensitivity ( windows sens 10, 800 dpi and game sens 2,35) Im not telling this because he is my teammate, but i feel sorry that his tf2 journey ended after 5 pcws. he didnt even played in the league, i think he deserves a chance.

14:03 – cN exzntrc: exp 3.0
14:03 – cN exzntrc: dpi 800
14:03 – cN exzntrc: windows sens 10
14:03 – cN exzntrc: in game sens 2.35

skinnie

TCM

“The cheating issue is not that big. The important thing is lots of hi skilled famous players, who are known by all scene, showed their vulgar face in these forums and comments in my opinion. I’m sure most of the people here were expecting more mature way to judge people instead of “go learn english first idiot, you cheater, you moron etc…” ”

oh ye my bad, I’m sorry that I called a cheater a cheater and I didn’t realise cheating isn’t such a big issue !

Renegade

Imperial

rofl thread is rofl

for fuck sake skinnie, stop giving a bad name to all the “hi skilled famous players”

seraph

rEJ

just for shits and giggles I made a small mathematica function to estimate cm/360 for different dpis and senses for someone on a 1680 width monitor with fov set to 90.

Someone playing with exntrc’s settings would take a little under 0.75 of a cm to do a 360.

(cms are fucking small)

antyjc

2ne1

meh seraph, that’s possible, i knew someone who use 1600dpi, 25ingame sens and default window. it was fucking ridiculous, but he was good at the game (et:qw).

seraph

rEJ

oh I’m not saying OMGHIGHSENS HE’S CLEARLY A HACKER, I’m just saying that that it’s a REALLY high sensitivity. (also I had fun figuring out how it works!)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »