I think i gonna agree with this
+1 Rcoket

blw

element //

winneh is crazy

kobzon

boliyduo
boys

the stupiest ban ever. Just move s7 to 0div with 1 slot and let them win it.

wildmill

ololol…0div..rooocks

maloi

I do not understand !!!!! if someone is playing very well mean he Cheats???? my stupid! I believe it is necessary to return these players! They never cheat!

skinnie

TCM

i know u guys feel stupid because u have been playing with cheaters without noticing it but seriously stop whining

on1k

I’m scared to play with s7 O_O

D1ego$

Oh noooo, i’m next((((

bm

how retarted do you have to be to argue that winneh bans only those he plays/loses against ?!

in his position as etf2l ac admin he will obviously have an eye out for anything suspicious whilst playing a pcw/match to do his JOB, you just had back luck running into him cheaters.
and you should know that his and every other ac admins work is greatly appreciated by the majority of the community.

by no means is it justified to talk about discrimination here. unfortunately im certain we will see bans for players of every other nation in the future.

J3

i want to see winneh’s degree in AC, was it taken in valve?
rofl srs if he is the one who’s behind all this bs the community will have to make a petition to get another ac admin fast otherwise div1 will be banned as soon as he gets there.

prapor

orly omg.
winneh, good job >_>

Norris

Archangel, keep in mind that a banned player does not need to cheat in a pcw or a league game. maybe one of them just loaded it up in a pickup and dropped it laters. you can never know..

Mirelin

alus

WInneh, can pls u tell us, wtf is that?

http://radikal.ru/F/s46.radikal.ru/i113/0904/fe/2dc1077781ad.jpg.html

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »