Forum

[ETF2L] New theme is almost ready

Created 1st April 2014 @ 20:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Vermilion

SPP

I think that there will be too dark on this site. Wonder if looks better with gradient in background. Also I miss orange, maybe it will be good contrast with this blue. I think that blue+orange are main ETF2L colors. But still great job ! New site with profile is more legible and matches site too ! Can’t wait until seeing new ETF2L !

Selek

Dr. med.

Did you change the general size of the objects? I like how you can see all the important information at once without scrolling at the moment, e.g. on match pages (I’m using the 1080p resolution). Will that change?

Popcorp

news?

cirlo

cirlo

It’s a little bit similar to the old preview you showed us a while ago: http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ETF2LWebDesign18PreviewV4.png

Last edited by cirlo,

Popcorp

wow, and even that 1 wasn’t released and we still got 0 news about this new theme, just tell is if it’s Dead or not

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Popcorp

wow, and even that 1 wasn’t released and we still got 0 news about this new theme, just tell is if it’s Dead or not

-Being made in free time
-Being made unpaid
-Other new projects which are more appealing

konr

Quoted from Popcorp

Shut up you ungrateful fuck

Popcorp

Quoted from konr

[…]Shut up you ungrateful fuck

F.1 – Do not flame, insult or swear at other members.

Permzilla, please? 8-)

Collaide

I personally preferred the original new theme

Battery

Looks awesome! Little polishing and its perfect!

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

F.1 – Do not flame, insult or swear at other members.

Permzilla, please? 8-)

You and popcorp really like each other, don’t you?

Popcorp

http://i.imgur.com/5h8sknZ.png

Yes, im his #1 fanboy who stalks all his streams just to learn how 2 play this vidya game and to make new excuses 8)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Since this has been bumped, a little update for you all.

Yes this is still being worked on, and nearly ready for a public beta now. Not much more I can say than that.

cirlo

cirlo

Any update?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from cirlo

Any update?

Notice anything different around the toolbar? (news/forum/recruitment/leagues/etc) Preparations! Very soon.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »