Forum

No russian occupants allowed in this restaurant

Created 11th March 2014 @ 12:07

Locked Pages: 1

fe

http://news.eizvestia.com/news_abroad/full/875-restoran-v-cyurihe-bojkotiruet-rossiyan-fotofakt
I believe, nobody have illusions about russian democracy anymore. We must defend Europe from aggressor. Here in Ukraine we are dying for you, Europe. I’m not asking you too much. Just say no to russian occupants in your restaurant and prohibit Russian teams to participate in the league. They should be isolated in their mental hospital until recovery.

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

))

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

B-B-But. Ruski smiley ))))))

AnimaL

as much as i want to vent my anger etf2l has “no politics” policy in forum

Last edited by AnimaL,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

russa made Tetris nd Ivan Dragon so I fink dey are ok and abel to eat :>

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Nikel

so stupid

fe

There is only one tv channel in your hospital, Nikel. So I’m not surprised, that you live in your own world, where I look stupid. I can only wish you a speedy recovery.

Nikel

I don’t watch TV essentially. You stupid because want to isolate all people living in Russia (including Ukrainians) which aren’t guilty. and I don’t speak about your TV channels lel

Nikel

On your logic it is necessary to isolate all Germans

fe

Ukrainians do not deserve to die either.
Germans are not dangerous mad men.

Last edited by fe,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from fe

There is only one tv channel in your hospital, Nikel. So I’m not surprised, that you live in your own world, where I look stupid. I can only wish you a speedy recovery.

I think you look stupid because you generalize all the inhabitants of the biggest country in the entire world

Nikel

So please close this provocative post of the silly person

fe

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

I think you look stupid because you generalize all the inhabitants of the biggest country in the entire world

Every russian is responsible for what is going on. And it does not matter, that in enemy’s ranks are good guys.

CHERRY

F.9 – Threads discussing religion or politics will be locked.

Locked Pages: 1