Forum

Is it inappropriate?

Created 9th March 2014 @ 17:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Ruskeydoo

GG

Quoted from Max

I don’t find it inappropriate

I seem to remember you were the guy saying “nigger” a lot in the PUG channel right?

Last edited by Ruskeydoo,

Kaneco

Use the tf2 environmental death kill icon

It seems the more appropriate option.

EmilioEstevez

GG

At best its kinda childish, at worst it’s just needlessly offensive. Just change it to w/e.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Candle

Quoted from Kaneco

GBD

Da

Quoted from almightybob

One of the great things about eSports is that people who are wheelchair-bound can participate equally with people who aren’t (obviously depending on the nature of the disability). So no, I don’t think it’s a good idea, and I would say remove it in favour of a down arrow or something.

Smart man right here, don’t agree with the its internet be ready to be offended bullshit

Mankey

If I were you, I would rather use
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/d2/Killicon_explosion.png?t=20110425084345
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/50/Killicon_skull.png?t=20110425082444
or my personal favorite (although many people wouldn’t get the point)
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a2/Killicon_train.png?t=20111126131522

Goreston

I wish I could say it was obviously inappropriate, but given that the go-to insult around here is ‘autistic’, and that it’s pretty much impossible to find a recruitment post for a girl without at least one mention of tits in the comments, it’s probably not as obvious as it should be.

Emilio and almightybob nailed it.

Morgus

Quoted from Kaneco

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Of course this isn’t appropriate, it also doesn’t make sense and I don’t understand why it’s amusing. A league should be professional – you can’t add stuff like that, leave that to the community.

jakeowaty

Quoted from Sideshow

Of course this isn’t appropriate, it also doesn’t make sense and I don’t understand why it’s amusing. A league should be professional – you can’t add stuff like that, leave that to the community.

+1
It was funny I guess, but admins are people too. Also considering admins are usually in their early twenties, I wouldn’t expect as much maturity as you get from CS community for example.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Sideshow

This.

Quoted from jakeowaty

admins are usually in their early twenties

:(

Last edited by Spike Himself,

byte

Quoted from Sideshow

+1, Apologies to anyone in this TF2 community who was offended by this, I imagine to those who are handicapped (or in a wheelchair apparently)

Cheers

Byte

jakeowaty

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I’m trying to be nice for u guys. :C

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

hahaha spike is old

WRU

I’m not intend to insult somebody with this post, but how many people here are offended by this icon due to their health problems? Just asking, nothing more

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »