8-)

Good job admins, wise decision :)

this is evil evil

gz spLd :)

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from sad-panda

I don’t why some one the prem elite are getting ass hurt.

lower chances to win some $ :’D

Asaaj

Congrats I guess.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Asaaj

Congrats I guess.

They should rename the team to “Prem by Default”

Haha nah it’s cool to see them in, will be interesting to see how they will do.

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from quell

blabla kayzer:P if you pay attention to skill level of teams around you you wouldve seen whats up. i understand why you went d3 but if you gave it a bit more though you woulda seen theres barely any teams above you to fill up the other divs:P

let it rest. then again maybe with DA dropping you will end up being moved up anyway

yeah quell I know q:

@quintosh some did but if it matters to you I think you guys are in the right division, good luck ;)

Ryushi

Good luck with losing every match splendid, try not to!

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Splendid got into prem as they requested before the season and Dance With Chimpanzees got back into div1, everybody is happy :D . Good solution by the admins, i didn’t think my team were fully ready for prem. Hope splendid get their roster issues (if they had any) solved and survive in prem, best of luck!

Last edited by Toba,

Flood

Quoted from Toba

Splendid got into prem as they requested before the season and Dance With Chimpanzees got back into div1, everybody is happy :D . Good solution by the admins, i didn’t think my team were fully ready for prem. Hope splendid get their roster issues (if they had any) solved and survive in prem, best of luck!

Actually I had applied division 1. But was asked about prem after sdw folded. I’ve never applied for prem but merely been asked. Wherever you get your facts from hope this little answer helps. But thanks for the good intentions in the message regardless

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Toba

[…]

I’m sorry i’m not part of your elite yet, what i meant is that the gap between div1 and prem isn’t that big anymore, it used to be pretty big.

Er, you had it the wrong way round. There was no gap last season. I don’t know about other teams, but legolas, parrot gapers, SDW, stacked and chess could have easily been in the same division. This season it looked like there was going to be a nice gap, until DA were replaced. “in b4” splendid roll everybody.

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

Notice how the loudest voices are people from teams that recently qualified for prem.

I assume you’re referring to me and/or scissors. Off the top of my head we constituted about 5 posts out of 15 pages of 15 posts per page. It’s also less rude to just refer to people directly, or respond directly to them, as I have done, instead of making sweeping, ambiguous remarks.

Quoted from Permzilla

The gap is bigger this season than last season for sure.

The gap was closed this evening. Divisions are once again a blur.

The above was, obviously, nothing personal against Splendid as I had no idea which team would be moved up until now.

Here’s to a good season 8-)

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

I wake up and now my team is div3 I’m okay with this

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Menty

noob

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Menty

I wake up and now my team is in div3 I’m okay with this

ftfy :)

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from b33p

The gap was closed this evening. Divisions are once again a blur.

Divisions have always been a blur since you left div 4.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

Quoted from Menty

ur still shite XDXDXDXDXD
but srsly tho, you’re bad. :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 23 Next »