Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 23 Next »

Python

Quoted from Asaaj

Will be interesting to see who’s gonna be that lucky team.

Mista

you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench

Switch

soL.
T⑨

shots_fired?

Asaaj

Quoted from Mista

you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench

Wise words :^)

Dandere

Quoted from Munky

[…]

And people at the bottom of prem trying to deny a team moving up so they feel like the club they are in is more exclusive. Even if it is to the detriment of the league as a whole.

Notice how the loudest voices are people from teams that recently qualified for prem.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

And div 1

jakeowaty

Jesus, when I’m in a need of some drama, I can always count on ETF2L.

san alex

Quoted from Asaaj

Will be interesting to see who’s gonna be that lucky team.

“lucky team”

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from kzr_

(I don’t care about nein excuses of dropping a heavy in process when they were already losing or T-A playing with subs, we also lost a map due to not having our medic main, etc, a team must be prepared to the fact that things won’t always be 100% perfect)

what is your problem? no one mentioned a word about it

Dandere

Good luck in Prem, Splendid! May Gaben bless you

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Just as a note; that was a massive ballache to do. Fuck the ETF2L system, you have to use a dummy team to help swap 2 teams. MY HEAD HURTS.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

Just as a note; that was a massive ballache to do. Fuck the ETF2L system, you have to use a dummy team to help swap 2 teams. MY HEAD HURTS.

Did that once, it was a nightmare, since I know how you feel I will give you my love and gratitude for it.

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

Notice how the loudest voices are people from teams that recently qualified for prem.

At least they fought for it though.

Kaneco

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

“pro”tip?

☻‿☻

sad-panda

I don’t why some one the prem elite are getting ass hurt. We not even talked about going to prem. I know some people are mad we got moved up a div but most of our players are div one level with some more the capable of playing prem.

I think as a team we are more then happy to be in div 1 and we are looking to get gel and get better as a team and hopefully one day earning our place in prem.

I think the 3 teams best suited are spld, heppa and breakfast.

With spld being the best suited imo. They have some top players.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 23 Next »