Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 17th January 2014 @ 21:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Limp.

EPA

Actually quite funny how Div2 is what used to be bottom Div3 when people said Div3 is what used to be Div4

So Div2 = Bottom Div4

Tf2 is dead.

rip.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Limp.

Actually quite funny how Div2 is what used to be bottom Div3 when people said Div3 is what used to be Div4

So Div2 = Bottom Div4

Tf2 is dead.

rip.

Div 1 = Bottom Div5 and Prem = Bottom div6!!

Kaneco

Quoted from Limp.

So Div2 = Bottom Div4

Tf2 is dead.

rip.

word. Though you have to understand the skill levels were going to drop alot with a new season and Epsilon leaving. I get the feeling that a lot of top (d3-2) teams just got bored and left the game or are playing elsewhere. And someone has to fill their shoes.
It’s not a really bad thing, it’s like a cycle , new talent being brought to the top levels, maybe some really fantastic players will emerge. I’m excited for this season anyway!

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

word. Though you have to understand the skill levels were going to drop alot with a new season and Epsilon leaving. I get the feeling that a lot of top (d3-2) teams just got bored and left the game or are playing elsewhere. And someone has to fill their shoes.
It’s not a really bad thing, it’s like a cycle , new talent being brought to the top levels, maybe some really fantastic players will emerge. I’m excited for this season anyway!

In my opinion Div 2A in this season is still much stronger than Div 2A in last season :)

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Everyone knows Div 4 is where the pussy is at.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from wonder

[…]

In my opinion Div 2A in this season is still much stronger than Div 2A in last season :)

That isn’t exactly hard

Cckwzrd

who is?

Quoted from Limp.

So Div2 = Bottom Div4

Tf2 is dead.

rip.

Is that actually based on knowledge or do you just think that players cant improve? Players that used to be around div 4 level could actually get better and be capable of that new level?

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Cckwzrd

[…]

Is that actually based on knowledge or do you just think that players cant improve? Players that used to be around div 4 level could actually get better and be capable of that new level?

Well based on what I have played _some_ of these tems in Div2, no improvement really, standards have gone down a lot.

But it doesn’t mean it can’t be competitive and blaablaa

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Cckwzrd

[…]

^this. Look at Who is, they were in div 4 and now they’re top div 2 level team. They are probably even better than a few teams from div 1 :)

Last edited by wonder,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from wonder

[…]
^this. Look at Who is, they were in div 4 and now they’re top div 2 level team. They are probably even better than a few teams from div 1 :)

totally not because they changed the majority of their roster

)))

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from sidestep

[…]

totally not because they changed the majority of their roster

)))

Some of the new players only had div 4 experience prior to joining?

Last edited by Freakie,

konr

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Some of the new players only had div 4 experience prior to joining?

Oh well if they only had that experience they can’t possibly be better players anyway. Not a chance it’s impossible right?

profix

FLANK

Guys, I know that I suck. No need to rub salt in my wounds. :'(

Leif

Quoted from profix

Guys, I know that I suck. No need to rub salt in my wounds. :'(

not foreverdiv4 anymore

Blooddrunk

Nein

iam not playing anymore, so its getting pretty hard

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »