Forum

ETF2L Custom Style

Created 22nd November 2013 @ 01:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Kaneco

http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ETF2LWebDesign18PreviewV4.png

I cry evertim :(((

I wish etf2l had a design overhaul.

In the meanwhile I can keep crying on how this style is not supported on firefox :((

san alex

I’m the only one who prefers the normal site? :s

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

WHERE IS OUR DESIGN OVERHAUL ADMINS??? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL TF2?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

It is evident that the current site admins lack either time, skills or ambition, hence you are welcome to apply to perform one.

Seriously though, at this time I am the only one working on the site code and my sparse time is focused on improving the backend. If you have the skills and vision for it, add me on Steam and/or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Kaneco

Quoted from emb

It is evident that the current site admins lack either time, skills or ambition, hence you are welcome to apply to perform one.

Seriously though, at this time I am the only one working on the site code and my sparse time is focused on improving the backend. If you have the skills and vision for it, add me on Steam and/or shoot us an email at [email protected]

I thought you just got 2 new coders just like 6 months ago?
I would make a front page post recruiting staff, more people will notice and thats an important position to fill

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from emb

Changes need to be made, tf2 has the potential to be an esport and admins are ruining it.

Broken dreams ;_;

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]
Changes need to be made, tf2 has the potential to be an esport and admins are ruining it.

Broken dreams ;_;

How are admins ruining it? I mean if you want to pay them so they can quit their jobs and dedicate 100% of their time to ETF2L go for it..

zoob

I’d gladly help with official redesign, but everyone seems to prefer the current old design.

Kaneco

Quoted from zoob

I’d gladly help with official redesign, but everyone seems to prefer the current old design.

no they dont, trust me

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from san alex

I’m the only one who prefers the normal site? :s

yes

byte

Quoted from zoob

I offered ages ago, however no image assets are provided :p as a template for us to code.

All one would need is a re-design page with the various cut out image assets and then the rest could be done easily, it’s finding someone to do an initial re-design via photoshop first then the rest can be done easily.

Cheers

Byte

Kaneco

Quoted from byte

[…]

I offered ages ago, however no image assets are provided :p as a template for us to code.

All one would need is a re-design page with the various cut out image assets and then the rest could be done easily, it’s finding someone to do an initial re-design via photoshop first then the rest can be done easily.

Cheers

Byte

But what about this preview I posted above? http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ETF2LWebDesign18PreviewV4.png

I think it was accless working on it if Im not mistaken. To be honest making a wordpress theme from scratch is not really a difficult task for an experienced person but with the incredible outdated version and plugins the site is running it could be a bit troublesome

byte

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

But what about this preview I posted above? http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ETF2LWebDesign18PreviewV4.png

I think it was accless working on it if Im not mistaken. To be honest making a wordpress theme from scratch is not really a difficult task for an experienced person but with the incredible outdated version and plugins the site is running it could be a bit troublesome

Could be done if certain image assets are given, as I’m not playing in Prem next season (WHOOOPS GOSSIP) I will have more time and less stress =)

If thats a legit mock up etf2l wanna use Kaneco :p

Cheers

Byte

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Wordpress isn’t _that_ outdated anymore, same with plugins.

I agree we need a redesign, but unfortunately we don’t have a photoshop guru at hand at the moment. :[

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from emb

I applied because I noticed admins dont have time to run it properly, didnt get picked, gg, tf2 is dead. and etf2l

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »