Forum

New maps(or older) in competitive

Created 29th October 2013 @ 08:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

Am I the only one with shit taste thinking that obscure should be played again next season

rarecandy

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]
I do however want to see your reactions to the convoy suggestion, as I expected that one to be the most controversial one.

Interiors of convoy are mostly tight corridors and exteriors seem to have big sightline problems. And the fact that the map is on top of a giant deathpit isn’t going to be appealing to most players.

iQue

keso

Turbine needs to be back :(

Oxy

TC.Express

Please guys, we do this every damn time.

Season 12 – “You know we should bring back freight!”
Season 13 – “Lets bring back turbine! Woohoo!”

Both were received badly by the end of the season. Maps that have been removed from the map pool in the past were removed for a reason.

Popcorp

Quoted from Oxy

Please guys, we do this every damn time.

Season 12 – “You know we should bring back freight!”
Season 13 – “Lets bring back turbine! Woohoo!”

Both were received badly by the end of the season. Maps that have been removed from the map pool in the past were removed for a reason.

Time has passed, new players, new teams, why not give it a shot? make damn One night cups for some old maps or something

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Time has passed, new players, new teams, why not give it a shot? make damn One night cups for some old maps or something

No.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Why don’t you make them yourself?

These maps are kicked out for the reason of being shite. “New players, new teams” is not going to make them not shite.

Feel free to make your own cup of unfun.

Leif

Quoted from Menty

Am I the only one with shit taste thinking that obscure should be played again next season

Unfortunately there are plenty others, although most people rightly believe its shit so its not played anymore

Asaaj

Eff turbine

Snowstorm

Well it wouldn’t be bad if aprox. 5 maps were introduced. As you know,teams choose the maps…it should be every team’s decision, not ETF2L’s.

Plus that newer maps in competitive would be a positive effect: learning new rollouts, new strategies etc. In Badlands,Granary etc you already know everything about that map(if you are a competitive player,ofc)

Last edited by Snowstorm,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Needs more gravelpit

Asaaj

Gravelpit is actually ok, it’s just the general consensus is that it sucks because people don’t know how to play it, just like steel.

Kaneco

I love gravelpit, its one of the most interesting and exciting maps in the sense that it really requires coordination and teamwork to do something notable

Inoska

Gravelpit for sure.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2