Quoted from Rob!

[…]

Says the guy in Div5

Shots fired

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Rob!

[…]
Says the guy in Div5

His team does better than a couple of div2 and all div3 etf2l teams in ugc though.

maxxx.lfc

⇗upp⇙

nope

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Bloodyyy

[…]

Oh wow they really lost against bote rofl.

Yep they we’re winning 3-1, then we decided to shutdown Yak and we rolled them 3-0, 1 or 2 of our players we’re dominanting 4 of them each at the same time

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

No wonder so many people don’t take highlander seriously.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from maxxx.lfc

nope

?

Zimmer

Prem: DA!
Div 1: SIAS
Div 2: Breakfast Club
Div 3A: STPTB
Div 3B: Dank

huhystah

fk highlander

Popcorp

since when can you change your name?

huhystah

Quoted from Popcorp

since when can you change your name?

Since 1999

Popcorp

oh right, didn’t see that Profile button T_T

yak

DUBSTEP
Gungaginga

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

The way they play is, support Yak as much as possible with bad players. Watch Yak out damage at least 3 of the enemy teams damage classes put together. Win game.

It works I just don’t like the idea that they’re a team that does it when most of the team is almost useless.

And yeah these divs they fit into 3 because a bunch of other crappy teams have got into div 3 but winning it? I hope not.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by yak,

taffguy

pj.

funny how people think Da sucks, we won 2 matches, and we lost 2 matches so fucking close, its our first season so what is wrong with that?
Ah i forgot in first plat season u need to win every match against every team that is in plat for long or u must be bad, cheers to the comp community.

http://ugc.tf2itemtrader.com/Stats.htm#league=HL&selectedType=By+Season&selectedView=By+Class

i dont even main scout, gg

Alex_jj

Quoted from T0m

No wonder so many people don’t take highlander seriously.

Yeah,that sad :(

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from taffguy

funny how people think Da sucks, we won 2 matches, and we lost 2 matches so fucking close, its our first season so what is wrong with that?
Ah i forgot in first plat season u need to win every match against every team that is in plat for long or u must be bad, cheers to the comp community.

http://ugc.tf2itemtrader.com/Stats.htm#league=HL&selectedType=By+Season&selectedView=By+Class

i dont even main scout, gg

You won 2 vs people that shouldn’t be in plat either. Your point?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 19 Next »