Examples? Not arguing, just curious

Hurri, SabaSaba

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Good job being an asshole.

This. Plus Enef you might want to try HL, you might get a win in a different gamemode :q

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

The best spy was “Noctisbeta”. He had 2 Points in his ugc platinum Match. Fuck the rest.

It was his fault, that e2 disbanded.

#neva4get.

Quoted from Bloodyyy

The best spy was “Noctisbeta”. He had 2 Points in his ugc platinum Match. Fuck the rest.

It was his fault, that e2 disbanded.

#neva4get.

NoctisBeta, Nov 5, 2012, cp_gravelpit:
Noctisbeta: This pyro is too much

Asaaj

Quoted from Zimmer

[…]
TRUTH!

Yez

onv

http://pastebin.com/NKQphJgg

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from onv

http://pastebin.com/NKQphJgg

I remember the Platinum Official from Noctis. He had 2 Points in total. HiGPS streamed it, and Noctis never talked in the mic and was all the time silent. Good Times.

Flood

#spy problems

Popcorp

don’t see any point of being in these groups like -AA- prstg (lol konr), e2 and other steam groups for “ELITE” players who mastered a specific class, no one cares if you’re in “elite only” steam group ok?

(lol konr)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popcorp

don’t see any point of being in these groups like -AA- prstg (lol konr), e2 and other steam groups for “ELITE” players who mastered a specific class, no one cares if you’re in “elite only” steam group ok?

(lol konr)

90% of people who play competitive videogames fail at life, so they seek accomplishment by feeling superior in those games

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from beach

[…]

This. Plus Enef you might want to try HL, you might get a win in a different gamemode :q

I played lots of hl, its slightly more organised pubs.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

90% of people who play competitive videogames fail at life, so they seek accomplishment by feeling superior in those games

hahahahah speak for yerself m8

Last edited by Mundi,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

This hurt my feelings…literally…

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

What happens when I fail at videogames?

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

It’s funny cause it’s true

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »